No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the refs are terrible in this Tex Tech/ TCU game. The idiot Washington that dropped the ball before scoring actually fumbled and it was clear as day and Refs still got it wrong after review..lol

Comment

I have no idea why NE hasne't gone more to Josh Boyce. Tcu clearly looks lost without him on Offense this yr, and hes looked good when i've seen him in the preseason for NE>

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Wow, the refs are terrible in this Tex Tech/ TCU game. The idiot Washington that dropped the ball before scoring actually fumbled and it was clear as day and Refs still got it wrong after review..lol
        How did Jace Amaro do?

Here is Troy Niklas thought u might want to see it again

Just so u guys are aware we have a ridiculous amount of cut games already this season. We will probably double are content in videos from last season. We already have 600+ cut videos of 2014 Prospects. Thats with counting multi game videos like my 9 game Clowney cut as 1 video to so its actually a lot more then that.
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-13-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          How did Jace Amaro do?

Here is Troy Niklas thought u might want to see it again

Just so u guys are aware we have a ridiculous amount of cut games already this season. We will probably double are content in videos from last season. We already have 600+ cut videos of 2014 Prospects. Thats with counting multi game videos like my 9 game Clowney cut as 1 video to so its actually a lot more then that.
          Jace Amaro was a machine last night. He had oodles of targets, and should of had moer catches had a few passes been alittle better, but overall, his recieving skills were certainly on display all game.

Comment

Hey Sportzfan were u the 1 that I was talking to about Oregon State QB Sean Mannion. As a freshman he looked like he was going to be a top prospect then last year he got hurt and lost his job to Cody Vaz. He won the job back and he is starting to look like the NFL QB I thought he could develop into. Most people have written him off I saw NFLdraftScout website has him #41 for 2015 QB's. I think he is to physically skilled to be that far down. So far this year 2 starts. 80% completion percentage 796 yards 7 Td's 1 pick

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Hey Sportzfan were u the 1 that I was talking to about Oregon State QB Sean Mannion. As a freshman he looked like he was going to be a top prospect then last year he got hurt and lost his job to Cody Vaz. He won the job back and he is starting to look like the NFL QB I thought he could develop into. Most people have written him off I saw NFLdraftScout website has him #41 for 2015 QB's. I think he is to physically skilled to be that far down. So far this year 2 starts. 80% completion percentage 796 yards 7 Td's 1 pick
              Ya, awhile back. I didn't even realize he got his job back. Hes a big kid, with a strong arm and certainly has the look of a NFL QB and can easily make all the throws.

Comment

Thanx for the Niklas video. That guys gonna be a beast. ND just churns out TE's left and right!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Ya, awhile back. I didn't even realize he got his job back. Hes a big kid, with a strong arm and certainly has the look of a NFL QB and can easily make all the throws.
                  I started his game last night. It seems like they have simplified things some. Lots of play action pass and short throws.The whole offense is based around Storm Woods and Brandin Cook.He moves pretty well for a guy thats 6'5: they rolled him out let him read half the field got him into rhythm get his confidence back.He didnt throw a lot of intermediate and deep balls but when he does u can see the zip on the ball.
                  He made 1 horrible decision that led to a pick 6 and thats whats been his biggest issue. He seems to make those back breaking mistakes and they are frustrating to watch because most of the time they are downright ugly plays that are simple no reads. He trys to be perfect with a screen pass in between 3 defenders when he just should throw it away.

Comment

Gonna get a good look at Cassius Marsh and Anthony Barr today. CHecking out Neb vs Ucla. I love Abdullah as a Darren Sproles type RB, and Spencer Long can block on the inside very well also.

Comment

• Brett Hundley with a awful INT. ANd Anthony Barr took a terrible angle on a pass play, both in the 1st qter. Plenty of time to redeem themselves.

Comment

• Awful coverege by a UCLA CB on Taylor Martinez TD pass. Crazy bad start for UCLA. There not winning in NEB again. No chance.

Comment

• I didn't realize a UCLA WR was struck dead by a car recently. Man, thats sad. Hopefully they'll win it for Pasquale.

Comment

• Not impressed at all with Hundley so far. Took a sack he shoulden't have, threw a terrible pick, and missed a wideopen WR on a 3rd and 11 which would of been a 1st.

Comment

• awful defense by UCLA. How in the world were they a pick em against Nebraska today?

Comment

• UCLA's defense is beyond horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X