No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA sucks. They will always suck. Somehow that Hundley dude is in 1st rd talk

Comment

• This UCLA/NEB game is boring. Its not even a game, NEB is destroying them. UCLA should drop outta the top 25.

Comment

• Anthony Barr finally made his pressence felt, albeit, he coulden't even throw Martinez away to get the fumble, at least he possibly got Nebraska to not score because of the loss of yards.

Comment

• Brett Hundleys a moron

Comment

• hahhahhaha, the UCLA punter missed the ball it smacked em right in the face...lol

Comment

• Wow, UCLA looks like a team now. WOnder whta took em so long?

Comment

• Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers.

Comment

• Ucf Penn st tonight. Who ya got

Comment

• CBS is showing Alabama A&M All 22 angle on its website

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                      Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers.
                      FLowers was awesome in the 1st game of the season I full cut it but havent gotten it uploaded yet

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        I didn't realize a UCLA WR was struck dead by a car recently. Man, thats sad. Hopefully they'll win it for Pasquale.
                        If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                          If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.
                          Thats awesome! And i'm really proud of the team for coming back like that in a hostile enviorment.

Comment

• Ouch, PUrdue goes right down the field on ND's defense and scores opening TD on opening drive. Again, Tuitt, Nix, and Bennett Jackson are no where to be found. Those 3 gotta get going.

Comment

• Notre Dame..lol

Comment

• Tommy Rees sucks. Someone should find out if hes throwing this game. Hes a freaking idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X