Barry Sanders Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Sanders Jr.

If given the opportunity, do we draft him in a few years? A duo of him and Wilson would be AMAZING.

If he has the ability to make something out of nothing like his dad did with those putrid detroit o-lines then i wouldn't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
      If he has the ability to make something out of nothing like his dad did with those putrid detroit o-lines then i wouldn't mind it.
      From what I've seen in the limited snaps at Stanford this year, he'll be good. Here's a high school highlight vid of him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djLHXt7gcI

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQsykbQXVRA

Comment

Originally posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
          learned from the best

Comment

If we do what we're suppose to, we won't be in a position to draft him

Comment

Well, I think he isn't going to be a target for us. But I can say that his father was the most exciting offensive player I have ever seen in both college and the pros.

His kid looks good, but Barry Sr is 1 of a kind.
              sigpic

Comment

This kid runs like his papa. Has the hips and some of the moves of his dad. Maybe it's in the genes. Below is his h.s highlights, pretty impressive has the breakaway speed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu9Q04L4a7k

Comment

Right now he is the 4th string RB at Stanford as a sophomore. He has had 4 carries. Lets take it easy
                  Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-03-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Right now he is the 4th string RB at Stanford as a sophomore. He has had 4 carries. Lets take it easy
                    But his name is Barry Sanders Jr.

Comment

amazing.. future G.O.A.T.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                        But his name is Barry Sanders Jr.
                        Jerry Rice has a son to but hew isnt any good

Comment

I was being facetious. Kinda like when Knick fans were begging for Patrick Ewing Jr.

Comment

Same thing with Nate Montana and both Simms kids... although I think Matt could replace a bunch of starters in this league (including his own), but he's not given the chance.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Ive watched a lot of his HS tape.

He has the burst and vision like his dad. But I dont think he has the hips.

His dad was so much smoother in all phases, running, planting, stopping, etc. Jr. is much more of a choppy player.

Hes going to be a good player if he stays healthy, but I think hes more of a Ray Rice type upside rather than Barry Sanders 2.0.

And perhaps its just me, but I see a ton of Reggie Bush to his running style.

Comment

Working...
                              X