Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C J MOSLEY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    Where are you seeing he's a top 5 prospect? Maybe his position, but not for all of football.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-menacing-pair

    Comment


    • #17
      I hope they take a O- Lineman -- we don't need CLOWNEY or a pass rusher as bad as we need O-LINE

      Comment


      • #18
        i guess jacksonville would take clowney but i would think their bigger need would be quarterback. gabbert is garbage.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by primetime View Post
          I say we draft Clowney in the 1st. If he's available with our pick, and the way we're playing he just might be.
          In the 2nd round lets draft Jesus, yeah he hasn't played a meaningful game in over 2,000 years; but with the right group of guys around him he can flourish on this team.
          we need a leader - in my opinion Clowney's not a leader - Mosley's a leader - we need a frikkin linebacker a lot more than a DE

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by danme View Post
            I hope they take a O- Lineman -- we don't need CLOWNEY or a pass rusher as bad as we need O-LINE
            They need a guard more than a pass rusher?

            They have 4 sacks in 5 games.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by pathas View Post
              ok Jerry
              Are you serious?
              Your post alone is about skipping on one of THE most promising prospects EVER!
              Smh....

              Stand with Cruz!
              80

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Have you ever watched Clowney play?

                He's in the argument for best defensive prospect of all time.
                You have a hard on for Clowney man. Ease up. He looks good WHEN HE CARES TO PLAY. You all argue about Tuck, well, this kids character looks very on and off ish. I understand he may not want to get hurt, but then, play golf. He looks like a fool and is displaying a terrible personality right now. You want another half assed DE on this team?

                Trade back, draft 2 or 3 OL in the first 3-4 rounds. Start rebuilding frmo the OL out. That is the issue right now. The OL.
                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by pathas View Post
                  we need a leader - in my opinion Clowney's not a leader - Mosley's a leader - we need a frikkin linebacker a lot more than a DE
                  Hell. Who cares about talent them. Just start Tebow at linebacker.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by pathas View Post
                    we need a leader - in my opinion Clowney's not a leader - Mosley's a leader - we need a frikkin linebacker a lot more than a DE
                    You take the leader, I'll take the best player in the Country.
                    And yes we do need a defensive end.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      They need a guard more than a pass rusher?

                      They have 4 sacks in 5 games.
                      Based on the entire conversation, dude. This one is not worth arguing about. They have no common sense.

                      Stand with Cruz!
                      80

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        You have a hard on for Clowney man. Ease up. He looks good WHEN HE CARES TO PLAY. You all argue about Tuck, well, this kids character looks very on and off ish. I understand he may not want to get hurt, but then, play golf. He looks like a fool and is displaying a terrible personality right now. You want another half assed DE on this team?

                        Trade back, draft 2 or 3 OL in the first 3-4 rounds. Start rebuilding frmo the OL out. That is the issue right now. The OL.
                        Me and every scout and GM in the league.

                        Best defensive prospect arguably ever.

                        Every snap he's on the field he impacts the game.

                        But who needs that when we can trade down and get a guard.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          He is a Beast but I don't know about Top 5 and NO I would not take him over Clowney either and not too many GM's would
                          Last edited by Sicko; 10-07-2013, 01:51 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            He's not doing anything.

                            He knows damn well Clowney is the best player in the country and is protecting himself.
                            protecting himself from what? Spurrier didn't have Clowney's back. When he was asked about Clowney's commitment he said "go ask him" Its obvious that Spurrier doesn't respect him or else he would have said something like Nick Saban says about Mosley.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by pathas View Post
                              protecting himself from what? Spurrier didn't have Clowney's back. When he was asked about Clowney's commitment he said "go ask him" Its obvious that Spurrier doesn't respect him or else he would have said something like Nick Saban says about Mosley.
                              Protecting himself from being injured and playing through an injury.

                              Saban doesn't have Clowney, either.

                              Clowney is a better player than Saban has ever had.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                Me and every scout and GM in the league.

                                Best defensive prospect arguably ever.

                                Every snap he's on the field he impacts the game.

                                But who needs that when we can trade down and get a guard.
                                how many snaps was he in on the other night? oh yeah - his ribs hurt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X