C J MOSLEY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Me and every scout and GM in the league.

Best defensive prospect arguably ever.

Every snap he's on the field he impacts the game.

But who needs that when we can trade down and get a guard.
    JPP was pretty damn impressive too. So was Suh.

Im not going to argue his skill, he has all the talent to be a great, but he doesnt display it consistantly. It would just be another De for us who is piped through the hype machine before he even takes a snap. Huge ego, lack of constant effort. There is no leadership on this team, at all. And yes, we need to help the OL big time, if you cant see that, sorry.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by pathas View Post
      protecting himself from what? Spurrier didn't have Clowney's back. When he was asked about Clowney's commitment he said "go ask him" Its obvious that Spurrier doesn't respect him or else he would have said something like Nick Saban says about Mosley.
      oh - I thought you meant Spurrier was protecting himself. Anyway. Why do you want a guy like that on the Giants? I mean a guy who doesn't care about the game - only his own personal goals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Im not going to argue his skill, he has all the talent to be a great, but he doesnt display it consistantly. It would just be another De for us who is piped through the hype machine before he even takes a snap. Huge ego, lack of constant effort. There is no leadership on this team, at all. And yes, we need to help the OL big time, if you cant see that, sorry.
        The hype machine? Suh is arguably the best defensive player in the league right now.

Clowney gives effort on EVERY play.

http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=0ap1000000229849

You can make all the arguments you want. It doesn't change the fact that he is far and away the best player in college football and the best defensive prospect of at least the last 10 years.

Comment

oh - I thought you meant Spurrier was protecting himself. Anyway. Why do you want a guy like that on the Giants? I mean a guy who doesn't care about the game - only his own personal goals.
          His goal is to be the best nfl pass rusher ever.

I certainly would care about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

exactly - well said another hype machine product - leadership is needed here - that's why I like Mosley

Comment

exactly - well said another hype machine product - leadership is needed here - that's why I like Mosley
              Leadership is the problem huh.

This defense is just loaded with great pass rushers. They just don't have a leader?

Comment

His goal is to be the best nfl pass rusher ever.

I certainly would care about that.
                this team needs a leader more than the "best pass rusher ever"

Comment

Leadership is the problem huh.

This defense is just loaded with great pass rushers. They just don't have a leader?
                  name the leader

Comment

this team needs a leader more than the "best pass rusher ever"
                    Rofl!!! You can't be serious

Comment

name the leader
                      Name me the pass rusher.

Comment

Name me the pass rusher.
                        again - this team needs both - but the LB position is a lot more important. That's where I believe we need the leadership to come from.

Comment

so - give me a choice between a DE who takes himself out of games and a LB who can lead this team and I'll take the LB.

Comment

again - this team needs both - but the LB position is a lot more important. That's where I believe we need the leadership to come from.
                            The team needs talent.

Passing on the most talented player in the past 10+ years because you want a LB is a good plan why exactly?

Not to mention they could get a Lb who is arguably as good as Mosley in the 2nd round. Ryan Shazier.

Comment

so - give me a choice between a DE who takes himself out of games and a LB who can lead this team and I'll take the LB.
                              And you'd be the only one. Nobody in the nfl takes Mosley over Clowney. 100 out of 100 times they take Clowney.

It's like you have never even seen these guys play.

Comment

The team needs talent.

Passing on the most talented player in the past 10+ years because you want a LB is a good plan why exactly?

Not to mention they could get a Lb who is arguably as good as Mosley in the 2nd round. Ryan Shazier.
                                http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/01/2014-n...ft-rankings-5/

and that's before he pulled himself out of Saturday's game

Comment

Working...
                                X