Teddy Bridgewater is playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    So if they take bridgewater. Do we go Boyd? Murray? Manziel? Or Clowney of we have second pick
    No doubt, Clowney.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasg2488 View Post
      There he is! What about that win you guaranteed the other day?
      I don't want to talk about it.
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
        I don't want to talk about it.
        It is ok, We still love u.

I would recommend doing what all the althetes and celebrities do after making a silly comment on Twitter. Just say your account got hacked but you got it back now.
        sigpic

Comment

Bridgewater is playing C.FLA tonight on ESPN. He looks good, but UCF defense is soft as butter. They getting pushed around early in this one. Clear diffrence in strength and talent with C.FLA defense and LOUISVILLE offense..

Comment

Central Florida defenders are always leaving Louisville WR's wideopen. They must have one of the slowest secondaries i've ever seen. Even when they get pressure, Bridgewater just throws it up to some WR whos running wideopen 3yrds ahead of the UCF defender.

Comment

Our secondary is usually our strong point. Regularly send guys to the league

Comment

We got a ballgame

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  Our secondary is usually our strong point. Regularly send guys to the league
                  I know. I also had a feeling Louisville and Bridgewater would eventually let C.FLA back in the game, as they seem to let teams like C.FLA(very good but u know what i mean) for granted and never play a full game. I've been saying this about Bridgewater for about 2yrs now. Not to take anything away from Central Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    I know. I also had a feeling Louisville and Bridgewater would eventually let C.FLA back in the game, as they seem to let teams like C.FLA(very good but u know what i mean) for granted and never play a full game. I've been saying this about Bridgewater for about 2yrs now. Not to take anything away from Central Florida.
                    this is just a hard fought ganme

Comment

The party is on. UCF Knights!!!! !

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        this is just a hard fought ganme
                        Bridgewater and Louisville offense was completely diffrent then the 1st half is what i'm saying. They rarley seem to put 2 dominant halves together, for what ever reason.

Comment

Bridgewater is playing C.FLA tonight on ESPN. He looks good, but UCF defense is soft as butter. They getting pushed around early in this one. Clear diffrence in strength and talent with C.FLA defense and LOUISVILLE offense..
                          UCF was actually top 25 in scoring defense before the game for whatever thats worth which is nothing I guess

At least Charlie Strong can stop getting upset when broadcasters say his team shouldnt be in the National Championship game even if they go undefeated

Comment

Bridgewater and Louisville offense was completely diffrent then the 1st half is what i'm saying. They rarley seem to put 2 dominant halves together, for what ever reason.
                            They arent very good thats why, They just have a really easy schedule

Comment

Bridgewater isn't even a 1st round pick huh Mike Mayock?

Still don't know why TB was done so dirty pre-draft. He was the best QB in the class and it wasn't even close imo. Great showing for him today.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                                Bridgewater isn't even a 1st round pick huh Mike Mayock?

Still don't know why TB was done so dirty pre-draft. He was the best QB in the class and it wasn't even close imo. Great showing for him today.
                                I never doubted his skillset. But there were 2 major knocks on him around the combine time:

1) his hands are very small for an NFL QB. This seems like a minor point but smaller hands QBs do tend to fumble more and often struggle in poor weather condition games. However, since he was drafted by Minnesota, who plays in a dome, this point doesnt matter so much.

The 2nd negative is the 1 major worry i had and that is his slight frame. There were reports that scouts after the season were reminded of RG3's slight frame when they saw Teddy. Many felt he would be injury prone in the NFL. While he did play well on the field yesterday, he also left the field injured. We'll have to see if this is an ongoing thing with him but it could be that the scouts were right about him too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X