Anyone watching Clowney today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    I watched the first three quarters. They were talking about how great his effort was going into halftime.

Maybe he shut it down in the 4th quarter. I didn't watch it.
    The game was a blowout.. I'm sure the entire SC team shut it down.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
      He is getting Double Team and Chipped every down so just him being on the field makes a major impact on that SC Defense

Unfortunately SC don't have players like Devin Taylor or Melvin Ingram that can take advantage of all the attention Clowney gets

Put Clowney with a HEALTHY JPP on the other sides and Linval Joseph and Hankins in the Middle and your really going to see GREATNESS! Clowney effects the opposing teams game plan with just his mere presence...they don't even run the ball to his side he is that damn good

Nothing left to prove for Clowney IMO and the Opinions of many Scouts, NFL Execs and the people that Matter when it comes to him getting drafted
      Chaz Sutton can ball. Hes a 4th-5rd pick DE all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
        He is getting Double Team and Chipped every down so just him being on the field makes a major impact on that SC Defense

Unfortunately SC don't have players like Devin Taylor or Melvin Ingram that can take advantage of all the attention Clowney gets

Put Clowney with a HEALTHY JPP on the other sides and Linval Joseph and Hankins in the Middle and your really going to see GREATNESS! Clowney effects the opposing teams game plan with just his mere presence...they don't even run the ball to his side he is that damn good

Nothing left to prove for Clowney IMO and the Opinions of many Scouts, NFL Execs and the people that Matter when it comes to him getting drafted
        Clowney doesn't have to play another snap in college.. He's a top 3 pick. PERIOD.
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Chaz Sutton can ball. Hes a 4th-5rd pick DE all day long.
          Sutton has disappointed me this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Sutton has disappointed me this season.
            Clowney has dissapointed me, personally. Albeit, i mocked em to us just now, so obviously theres little he can do wrong that would keep me away..

Comment

Sutton has not been good this year. With all the attention teams have given Clowney, Sutton has done nothing.

Comment

Sutton has not been good this year. With all the attention teams have given Clowney, Sutton has done nothing.
                I caught his 1.5 sack vandy game. Ur right, overall nothing special to help take attention away from Clowney. Still, hes a threat..

Comment

We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo'Ed View Post
                    We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.
                    I won't be set until I see him at the Combine, but oh God forbid if I criticize some of the things he's done this year. He's a talented player, no doubt, and he is hurt, but we've seen busts happen before. NOT SAYING HE WILL, but since it more than likely be a top pick for the Giants, better make it count is all I'm saying. If he turns out to be a fantastic DE with JPP who hopefully will be healthy, then that fixes some of the problems we have. But if there's a chance to get a bunch of draft picks for the high one we may have in the off season unless we finish 8-8 or 7-9, then that option becomes available too. Chances are, the Giants probably won't get Clowney because someone ahead of them will draft him unless they give up two or three picks to get him.

Comment

Mario had Elvis opposite him who is/was a pretty good DE in his own right.

That being said i'm just not sold on clowney. Something about the kid that i don't like.

Comment

Yep Devin Taylor was a far better player than Sutton he kept them some what honest. No 1 on that SC line has made the team pay for the attention given to Clowney.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Yep Devin Taylor was a far better player than Sutton he kept them some what honest. No 1 on that SC line has made the team pay for the attention given to Clowney.
                          yep, its so bad they have to play Clowney at DT sometimes this year just to let him get anywhere near the action.

Comment

nycsport"z"fan is one of the biggest hidden trolls on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
                              nycsport"z"fan is one of the biggest hidden trolls on this board.
                              Nobody has argued with him more than me, and I completely disagree with you. He has his opinions and he backs them up with his reasons. Your post is completely uncalled for as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                                Nobody has argued with him more than me, and I completely disagree with you. He has his opinions and he backs them up with his reasons. Your post is completely uncalled for as well.
                                Thanks brother. Whats his problem anyways???lol

Comment

Working...
                                X