Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thanks brother. Whats his problem anyways???lol
    Only thing I can think is that people get nasty when the Giants play poorly. Other than that I have no idea, it seems to have come out of nowhere.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
      Only thing I can think is that people get nasty when the Giants play poorly. Other than that I have no idea, it seems to have come out of nowhere.
      Were not even near draft time yet. Usually only gets nasty on here when it close to draft time or during..lol It used to be crazy in the draft threads a few yrs ago actually. Before all the videos, guys used to go at it on here...lol This dudes just funny because he litteraly came outta LF with it..lol

Comment

I SAID THAT BECAUSE HE HAS VERY POOR ANALYSIS OF A LOT OF THINGS, EITHER HE'S A VERY POOR ANALYST OR HE JUST LIKES TO BAIT PEOPLE. I APOLOGIZE.

SORRY FOR CAPS, BUTTON BROKE.

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
          I SAID THAT BECAUSE HE HAS VERY POOR ANALYSIS OF A LOT OF THINGS, EITHER HE'S A VERY POOR ANALYST OR HE JUST LIKES TO BAIT PEOPLE. I APOLOGIZE.

SORRY FOR CAPS, BUTTON BROKE.
          Any examples? What do u mean, bait people??lol Ur a strange dude.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Any examples? What do u mean, bait people??lol Ur a strange dude.
            Stop baiting me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
              Stop baiting me!
              I'll try, but i cant help myself sometimes!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evo'Ed View Post
                We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.
                The problem is he might not be at the combine because he will get surgery on his foot after the season. Which will only fuel the how he isnt any good crowds fire. I saw enough tape the last 2 years to know what he is I dont need to see anymore. The medical stuff does concern me , I will trust the doctors take on him

Comment

so far 3 tackles. 2 of them for a loss

Comment

He's looked great today

Comment

thought he forced a fumble there for a second but apparently it was an incomplete pass by the running back. that was very weird.

Comment

Clowney is an absolute beast. Antonio Richardson is a first round OT and he has help on every play and they are still getting whipped by Clowney. Clowney is winning every one on one and he is beating the double teams. Don't let the stat sheet fool you. The ignorant and uninformed will look at Tenn rushing total and say what did Clowney do? Tenn has run away from Clowney every play! Tenn has one of the top OLines in the nation. They are dominating the SCar DL and LB's, but that is because they are obviously running/scheming away from Clowney. The tape will not lie. That was one of the most impressive halves of football you will see by a defender.

Another thing. Don't listen to the media hype machine about Clowney's lack of commitment. That is the media making something out of nothing. That is their job. Spurrier completely screwed that situation up. Clowney had a muscle and cartilage issue. Incredibly painful.

Clowney is the top defensive prospect of the last decade and all of the pro scouts know it.
                        2016 Mock Draft Wish List
                        1st Jack Conklin RT, Mich St
                        2nd Noah Spence DE, Eastern Kentucky
                        3rd Kenneth Dixon RB, La Tech
                        4th Leonte Carroo WR, Rutgers
                        5th Antwuan Woods, DT, USC
                        6th Tyronne Holmes DE, Montana

Comment

plus it looks like clowney has been getting held a few times

Comment

I may have to reconsider my position of trading down, even if we're in the position to draft Clowney

Comment

that running back davis for south carolina is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                                I may have to reconsider my position of trading down, even if we're in the position to draft Clowney
                                Because of 1 game?

He finally broke out and had some really good explosive moves he hasnt shown in a while. Thats why he is considered a great prospect. But, I need to see him do it consistantly. He needs to do this week in and week out in the NFL even when things arent going his way. Thats what scares me with him. You see JPP now? Where did he go? I want a player who will play at least 10 years for us with a top 3 pick. Will Clowney's body hold up?

He did look like a beast today though. that was him at his best. Havent seen that much this year if at all.
                                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X