Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
    there is no talking any sense into clowney haters
    Im not going to say I wasnt concerned about some of his performances last year but for the most part it was way overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Rarely used? I guess you missed his tape of his freshman and Sophomore years, He dominated games
      You gotta admit though, here we are a yr into his pro career and we now have 2 straight yrs of no kinda production. Yes, I know there are reasons why, i'm just saying, reasons or not, hes had 2 straight yrs of doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        You gotta admit though, here we are a yr into his pro career and we now have 2 straight yrs of no kinda production. Yes, I know there are reasons why, i'm just saying, reasons or not, hes had 2 straight yrs of doing nothing.
        Injuries will do that, They can take down anyone at anytime. You have to draft well so a suitable replacement is on the roster, unfortunately we have missed on to many mid to late rounders

Comment

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...ason-ending-ir
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Just as a Freshman? He had 23.5 TFL as a sophomore. He was the best player on the field in every game he played in
            My mistake. But last year he showed his true colors IMO. And now his rookie year is over after 4 games and 7 tackles, 0 sacks.

Ill stick with my call on him.

Comment

I just don't understand your vendetta against him other than to be able to say I told you so. He's not even on the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                I just don't understand your vendetta against him other than to be able to say I told you so. He's not even on the Giants.
                Well during the time I was continually ridiculed for being so critical of him and saying wouldn't take him early in the first round. After his senior year he turned me off. Everyone was clamouring him as the best player since whenever. I didn't see it.

Now he is showing why.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Well during the time I was continually ridiculed for being so critical of him and saying wouldn't take him early in the first round. After his senior year he turned me off. Everyone was clamouring him as the best player since whenever. I didn't see it.

Now he is showing why.
                  His senior year, you say?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    His senior year, you say?
                    His last year... senior year... you known what I mean. He took the year off. Everyone said it was OK because he locked in his draft stock already. Sure he did, but it rubbed me the wrong way. And now you see why. Wait till his contract year when he plays all 16 and puts up 15+ sacks. He just looks like a contract year stat packer.

Comment

Now he is showing why.
                      Your entire stance neglected what he accomplished before his junior year which is a fallacy of a stance to begin with. Whether he succeeds or not doesn't validate you at all as you have been pretty wrong about him as a collegiate football player. The fact he as taken first overall already shows that. And of course, let's not forget that this is just his rookie year.

It's some weird obsession like the Khaseem Greene Watch thread.

Comment

Want to see what Clowney can do at 100%, along with J.J. Watt. Hope he fully recovers...

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                          Your entire stance neglected what he accomplished before his junior year which is a fallacy of a stance to begin with. Whether he succeeds or not doesn't validate you at all as you have been pretty wrong about him as a collegiate football player. The fact he as taken first overall already shows that. And of course, let's not forget that this is just his rookie year.

It's some weird obsession like the Khaseem Greene Watch thread.
                          Sure. I said he would not be a god NFL player because of injuries and lack of heart. 95% of other posters claimed him the next LT. He seems to be fitting my stance more than the others. Thats all. I dont like his work ethic one bit. ITs sucked his last year at SC. Everyone wrote it off saying he didnt need to play. Well, it showed his terrible character which is on display now. He lacks passion to be great. IF he played like JJ Watt maybe hecould be an LT type, but he doesnt. Thus I said, I would not draft him #1 overall.

Comment

Well, it showed his terrible character which is on display now. He lacks passion to be great.
                            I dont see how a torn meniscus has anything to do with character or passion.

Comment

the strength of your character has a strong correlation to the strength of your meniscus duh
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Not just this injury. Did he have a torn meniscus last year at SC? He got called out by Spurrier as well. No, he just got "game planned against". I feel like Clowney is getting defended blindly like Eli does here. Never him not playing well just a series of unfortunate events. Let's save this thread for next year when he actually can try to register his first sack.

Comment

Working...
                                X