No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Clowney today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. We'll save the Khaseem Greene Watch Thread too.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
      Ok. We'll save the Khaseem Greene Watch Thread too.
      lol

There was actually a LB drafted in the 4th that year that is playing pretty well right now. Jelani Jenkins. But giants would have had to trade up even further to get him.

Comment

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...acture-surgery

Now they are saying he could miss 9 months, and the begining of 2015.... Isnt that the surgery that Kenny Phillips had that zapped him? And Steve Smith NYG?

Its not that I am hoping for him to be a bust, it would have been sick to watch a 100% effort and healthy Clowney and JJ Watt tag team QBs, but this guy is a straight bust as of now and it doesnt bode well. At least a bust till 2017 in his contract year.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Now they are saying he could miss 9 months, and the begining of 2015.... Isnt that the surgery that Kenny Phillips had that zapped him? And Steve Smith NYG?

Its not that I am hoping for him to be a bust, it would have been sick to watch a 100% effort and healthy Clowney and JJ Watt tag team QBs, but this guy is a straight bust as of now and it doesnt bode well. At least a bust till 2017 in his contract year.
          And his attitude, effort, whatever else he was criticized for, had nothing to do with it

Comment

That's the surgery that Amare Studamire had and was never the same. The thing is, when amare had it, it was still a new procedure and now surgeons have much more experience. It isn't the same thing with Kenny Phillips, he had a knee condition that became arthritic.

I hope Clowney gets back to 100% so that we can see watt and him on the field together.

Comment

Let these guys take HGH, honestly even if he gets caught in the long run it may be the best thing for him. Guys in the NFL get hurt all the time, if there is a way to get these guys healed up and back on the field we should take advantage of it. Its not only an issue surrounding him as a player but also a human being, why isnt he allowed to take a drug that can improve the healing process.
              Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-10-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

It's not so much the surgery, but the injuries these guys had that required a microfracture. It's not that invasive of a procedure, it just takes a long recovery since it's essentially generating new tissue.

Comment

You cant claim that your right because the guy got injured. Your original claim is that he doesnt have the skill or work ethic to succeed, an injury that ruins his career proves neither.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Man, what a turn of events for this guy.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      You cant claim that your right because the guy got injured. Your original claim is that he doesnt have the skill or work ethic to succeed, an injury that ruins his career proves neither.
                      Nah, I said he was injury prone too before his draft... Didnt he have a back issue as well? And he had those surgies his last year... Too much of a gamble.

It sucks though that a guy with all that talent will go to waste. He would of been fun to wacth, especially paired with JJ Watt and out of the NFC.
                      Last edited by TheAnalyst; 12-10-2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• You know whats crazy, Is I just heard on the radio that the only #1 picks to win superbowls in the past 16 years are the Super Manning Bros. pretty crazy to think about...

Peyton
                        Tim Couch
                        Courtney Brown
                        Mike Vick
                        David Carr
                        Carsen Palmer
                        Eli
                        Alex Smith
                        Mario Williams
                        Jamarcus Russell
                        Jake Long
                        Matt Stafford
                        Bradford
                        Newton
                        Luck
                        Fisher
                        Clowney
                        Last edited by TheAnalyst; 12-10-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...tempted-murder

Then there is this....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            You know whats crazy, Is I just heard on the radio that the only #1 picks to win superbowls in the past 16 years are the Super Manning Bros. pretty crazy to think about...

Peyton
                            Tim Couch
                            Courtney Brown
                            Mike Vick
                            David Carr
                            Carsen Palmer
                            Eli
                            Alex Smith
                            Mario Williams
                            Jamarcus Russell
                            Jake Long
                            Matt Stafford
                            Bradford
                            Newton
                            Luck
                            Fisher
                            Clowney

Interesting.. However, I do think that Luck will win a Superbowl someday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nah, I said he was injury prone too before his draft....
                              Where did you say that?

Comment

It was his dad and not him. Why hold it against jadeveon?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X