Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomasg2488
    started a topic Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Eli will be around 35, maybe 36 by the time he goes into the draft. If he keeps this up, any chance that maybe, just maybe, we can trade up to draft Winston? I'm predicting we'll be a winning team by that point again.

• bigblue2088
    replied
    lmaoo this guy is a moron

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
    Bro, who's that handsome white fella in your sig?
    I iz female.

That white fella in my signature is Louis C.K.

Leave a comment:

• BeatYale
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's not?!
    Bro, who's that handsome white fella in your sig?

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
    Eli's not black?
    He's not?!

Leave a comment:

• BeatYale
    replied
    Originally posted by rotoman View Post
    You cant be serious this franchise will NEVER EVER draft or sign a black Qb, so forget it...
    Eli's not black?

Leave a comment:

• Sicko
    replied
    I promise you they wouldn't....so u can stop dreaming
    OK TROLL! Can somebody banned this piece of sh!t already!

Leave a comment:

• Giantsrangers
    replied
    what the hell difference does it make?

Leave a comment:

• rotoman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sicko View Post
    very ignorant statement, this aint the 60's dude, our GM is Black so if he feels that QB (Regardless of his damn color) has the potential to be a Star I am sure Reese will have no problem drafting that QB

Do your homework and learn about these kids instead of just going by COLOR, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston, these are very smart kids, they are not your typical "THUGS" (as some see most young black men sadly) playing QB these are great kids who are mature beyond their years

Teddy Bridgewater is a very smart QB and read defenses better than most in College Football Right Now which is why he is considered the #1 QB in the 2014 NFL Draft by most

Times are changing, if your still racist and you have a problem with Black QB's...well you might as well stop watching NFL Football because it is a lot more coming regardless if you like them or not

Leave a comment:

• Sicko
    replied
    You cant be serious this franchise will NEVER EVER draft or sign a black Qb, so forget it...
    very ignorant statement, this aint the 60's dude, our GM is Black so if he feels that QB (Regardless of his damn color) has the potential to be a Star I am sure Reese will have no problem drafting that QB

Do your homework and learn about these kids instead of just going by COLOR, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston, these are very smart kids, they are not your typical "THUGS" (as some see most young black men sadly) playing QB these are great kids who are mature beyond their years

Teddy Bridgewater is a very smart QB and read defenses better than most in College Football Right Now which is why he is considered the #1 QB in the 2014 NFL Draft by most

Times are changing, if your still racist and you have a problem with Black QB's...well you might as well stop watching NFL Football because it is a lot more coming regardless if you like them or not
    Last edited by Sicko; 10-20-2013, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue2088
    replied
    Never said reese was i was statingthe obivious, so keep wishing becaue it aint happening
    bye

Leave a comment:

• bansaw
    replied
    Superbowl Champion Anthony Wright says sup rototroll
    Last edited by bansaw; 10-20-2013, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsrangers
    replied
    Never said reese was i was statingthe obivious, so keep wishing becaue it aint happening

Who cares what color they are? As long as they can win screw it!

Leave a comment:

• rotoman
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Thank you, I was going to say him. The ignorance of that statement is insane. Jerry Reese is racist against black QBs? lol

Leave a comment:

• Giantsrangers
    replied
    This started when someone said Giants will never ever draft a black QB? lol what the hell? What a joke that is man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X