Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus Mariota yet again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marcus Mariota yet again!

    Unbelievable! He is 23-32 327yrd 2td 0int / 8rush 67yrd 1td in a rout of Wash St. This kids the real deal! He has everything, size, speed, poise, youth, instincts...etc I don't know how you pass on this kid if Clowney isn't on the board?

  • #2
    I am very jealous, the game isn't on in my area. I will have to catch it on replay. I am getting some highlights from espn, but they are just fueling my desire to see more rather than satisfying my belief that MM is just damn good.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      He can throw on the move with the best of em also. Very accurate on the move, indeed.

      Comment


      • #4
        That guy was right, you ARE just baiting me!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          No way possible you can pass on him. Even if Clowney is on the board.
          Emperor Tom

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            He can throw on the move with the best of em also. Very accurate on the move, indeed.
            You see your boy Lynch broke the FBS rushing record for QBs today? 316 yards rushing I think it was.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I like Mariota , very impressive athletticaly but he isnt very polished mechanically, he reminds me a little of Kaepernick coming out. I dont like how he doesnt drive the football. He has a flat footed release it could lead to a serious arm injury

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                I am very jealous, the game isn't on in my area. I will have to catch it on replay. I am getting some highlights from espn, but they are just fueling my desire to see more rather than satisfying my belief that MM is just damn good.
                We will have it on Draftbreakdown in a day or 2

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  That guy was right, you ARE just baiting me!
                  Draw picture of me with a stick and a carrot hanging..lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                    You see your boy Lynch broke the FBS rushing record for QBs today? 316 yards rushing I think it was.
                    Ya, i'm still recovering from my No.Illinois perdiction to beat FSU last yr in the big bowl..lol But ya, Lynch is very exciting as was Chandler Harrnish...

                    How about Jeremey Gallon?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      I like Mariota , very impressive athletticaly but he isnt very polished mechanically, he reminds me a little of Kaepernick coming out. I dont like how he doesnt drive the football. He has a flat footed release it could lead to a serious arm injury
                      Nit picking. This guy is Aaron Rodgers 2.0.. Whoever lets this guy slip past em, is gonna miss out on a franchise QB..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He is still my #2 QB behind Bridgewater. I knew Mariota would be hyped though. He has all the tools. I would wait though until he faces a good defense. Lets see what he can manage vs Stanford.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X