No announcement yet.

Draft Aj Mccaron thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has at least 5 more years left in him IMO (barring injuries).

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I didn't say he was better. I said he was better in some aspects. It dosen't mean he won't lack in arm strength and being able to go downfield with enough zip on his balls to the degree of not even being able to make it in the pros. But his plus's, are hes deadly accurate and extremely smart with the football..

what makes him better? his skills in college? you say a college player is better than a 2 time superbowl qb at anything and it just sounds dumb. i doubt this mancrush for mccaron ends when he plays in the nfl and gets taken to school. college is way different than the nfl and makes players look better than they are

Comment

ELI should be the last on the list? Hes gonna be 33yrs old next yr, and is on pace for 40plus picks..lol Its not bashing, its called not being sentimental about players and getting prepared for the future..

I'm bashing em, because i think QB should be in our thought process. Wow, i'm just a basher.(sarcasm)
        Its not that Im totally against replacing Eli im just not doing it with McCaron I dont think he is a high level NFL starter. I see him as a back up in the NFL. At best middle of the road I dont want middle of the road QB

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Its not that Im totally against replacing Eli im just not doing it with McCaron I dont think he is a high level NFL starter. I see him as a back up in the NFL. At best middle of the road I dont want middle of the road QB
          I understand. Its all good! Not everyone is gonna think McCarron is gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
            what makes him better? his skills in college? you say a college player is better than a 2 time superbowl qb at anything and it just sounds dumb. i doubt this mancrush for mccaron ends when he plays in the nfl and gets taken to school. college is way different than the nfl and makes players look better than they are
            What are you 2yrs old? Mancrush??lol Don't you have a weebles thread you can go 2?

Comment

I understand. Its all good! Not everyone is gonna think McCarron is gonna be good.
              Now u say Mariota im listening

Comment

What are you 2yrs old? Mancrush??lol Don't you have a weebles thread you can go 2?

Answer the question clown

Comment

I don't answer children. You learn to be respectful like the rest of us on these draft threads, and maybe i will. But people who say other peoples opinions are dumb and they have mancrushs on players just because they like a player, is immature. If you wanna talk football without little insults, then im all for it.

Comment

When it comes to talking college football I think the majority on here know he isn't a clown, that would be you in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Now u say Mariota im listening
                      Funny that we agree on everything here so far. I've been really impressed with Marcus. I think he's going to be the second player taken in the draft. He's smart, focused, and mature. Not to mention he seems to get better every week. He's a guy I can see testing well during the process and not just physically but in the mental. I think a lot of coaches are going to be impressed with him.

I see a similar case to 2012 where a team will may trade up to 2nd overall to get him like we saw with RG3.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

There will be several quality QBs when we step up to pick.. Question is don't we want to take the best center or O lineman available with that pick?
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I don't answer children. You learn to be respectful like the rest of us on these draft threads, and maybe i will. But people who say other peoples opinions are dumb and they have mancrushs on players just because they like a player, is immature. If you wanna talk football without little insults, then im all for it.

All i'm asking is how he looks better than a pro at anything and how can you make that assumption when he is going up against college players?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                            When it comes to talking college football I think the majority on here know he isn't a clown, that would be you in this instance.

No actually you're the clown here pal

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post

Yea but can he act in a Toyota commercial?
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

McCarron goes 19-27 275yrds 2td 0int in blowout win against Tennesee.. The kid can flat out play and is so smart with the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X