do you guys like this Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you guys like this Mock Draft

Round 1-Khalil Mack OLB- Jon beason +khalil mack +spencer paysinger = solid linebacking corp

Round 2-te-Austin Seferian Jenkins - 2 in 1 blocker and receiving threat , i love that pick

Round 3-Justin Gilbert-cb we need lots of help in secondary and this guy is a good all around corner

Round 4-bryan stork C- just another blocker inside to solidify this teams core

Round 5-L'damian Washington WR- nicks replacement 6'4 and someone said he runs a 4.3 forty thats nuts

Round 6-Stanley jean-baptiste-cb great size more corner help lots of tools and potential

Round 7-Shaquelle Evans-5 touchdowns in 7 games thats solid , hes 6'1 and 211 lbs he could be another receiver possibly the next to shine

i heard we lose a pick after getting beasley i dont know what one yet though

I like the TE in RD 2.

Mack.. I'm not sure of yet. I want to see where we're picking in RD 1 first. I'd rather have Barr or Mosely before Mack.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
      Round 1-Khalil Mack OLB- Jon beason +khalil mack +spencer paysinger = solid linebacking corp

Round 2-te-Austin Seferian Jenkins - 2 in 1 blocker and receiving threat , i love that pick

Round 3-Justin Gilbert-cb we need lots of help in secondary and this guy is a good all around corner

Round 4-bryan stork C- just another blocker inside to solidify this teams core

Round 5-L'damian Washington WR- nicks replacement 6'4 and someone said he runs a 4.3 forty thats nuts

Round 6-Stanley jean-baptiste-cb great size more corner help lots of tools and potential

Round 7-Shaquelle Evans-5 touchdowns in 7 games thats solid , hes 6'1 and 211 lbs he could be another receiver possibly the next to shine

i heard we lose a pick after getting beasley i dont know what one yet though
      I like it a lot of freaks of nature physically in the draft in guys like Washington and Baptiste. I like Jenkins a lot as well. I do think we could use a DL in there somewhere although Mack gives pass rush abilities from the LB position
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Working...
      X