Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your big board look like at this point in the season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What does your big board look like at this point in the season?

    Regardless of position, how does your board look?

  • #2
    For our team or just all prospects?
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      For our team or just all prospects?
      All prospects

      Comment


      • #4
        1). Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina
        2). Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
        3). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- I watch guys like Vincent Jackson and Brandon Marshall, and this guy fits the mold. Hes dynamic.
        4). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo- This guy does it all, and isn't a one trick pony. He'd be are answer at SLB for yrs to come. COmplete package.
        5). Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M

        I'm only doing top 5, because top 10 and beyond is still so close and hard to figure out for me..

        Comment


        • #5
          And if ur wondering about Mike Evans, just watch the video. Against comp like Bama, Miss St, Ark, Vandy, and Auburn, hes tore em up. Hes just 2 physical and big for corners to stop. I see him as top 5wr in the NFL by yr2or3 in the NFL. Also, see Alshon Jeffery whos turning into a matchup nightmare for bears. We need a physical guy like this again. This guy was bred for NFL WR.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            1). Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina
            2). Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
            3). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- I watch guys like Vincent Jackson and Brandon Marshall, and this guy fits the mold. Hes dynamic.
            4). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo- This guy does it all, and isn't a one trick pony. He'd be are answer at SLB for yrs to come. COmplete package.
            5). Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M

            I'm only doing top 5, because top 10 and beyond is still so close and hard to figure out for me..
            I would go something like

            1.) Clowney
            2.) Mariota
            3.) Matthews
            4.) Bridgewater
            5.) Mack

            I would probably place Evans 6-7 range but it can easily be argued that he is top 5. I agree with the comparison to Vincent Jackson, he is like a clone of him I swear
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              I would go something like

              1.) Clowney
              2.) Mariota
              3.) Matthews
              4.) Bridgewater
              5.) Mack

              I would probably place Evans 6-7 range but it can easily be argued that he is top 5. I agree with the comparison to Vincent Jackson, he is like a clone of him I swear
              Ya, i think Evans may have better hands then Vincent Jackson also. They both are fast as well, which is another weapon when ur almost 6ft 6in 230lbs..lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Ya, i think Evans may have better hands then Vincent Jackson also. They both are fast as well, which is another weapon when ur almost 6ft 6in 230lbs..lol
                Yeah it is crazy. His game vs Alabama was just stupid! Manziel just threw it up and he caught it every single time it seemed
                sigpic
                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Mock Draft
                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                  Yeah it is crazy. His game vs Alabama was just stupid! Manziel just threw it up and he caught it every single time it seemed
                  When i think of the way a Cruz complements a Evans and vice versa, and then u throw in a always getting better Rueben Randle, and i just about start drewling..lol If i good build a WR on a game, i'd probably build Mike Evans. And i'm dead serious. Hes gonna be a impossible cover.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X