A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Just thought i'd say I love Ronnell Lewis! Dudes a beast!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

People can argue with me but Marcus Lattimore is the best RB in CFB. He is a true workhorse back 37 carries for 246 yards. Guy is an outstanding blocker and a very good receiver on top of it. Some people say Trent Richardson and Richardson is impressive but Richardson has yet to prove he can hold up with the bulk of the carries.

[/quote] Hes right up there! Hey i think Bernard Pierce of Temple is one of the best and possibly thee best in the country U remember how much i liked James Starks coming out and i never felt he was more then a 5th-7th round pick. I think Pierce will end up being a Late 1st or early 2nd round pick when he comes out and also Ronny Hillman of San DIego St is also up there on my list
      [/quote]Penn State shut him down today. Id like to get the Washington State SDSU game up I hope somebpdy capped it.

Comment

Stanford is having a bad night with injuries Fleener , Owusu and now Skov is down injured

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

People can argue with me but Marcus Lattimore is the best RB in CFB. He is a true workhorse back 37 carries for 246 yards. Guy is an outstanding blocker and a very good receiver on top of it. Some people say Trent Richardson and Richardson is impressive but Richardson has yet to prove he can hold up with the bulk of the carries.

[/quote] Hes right up there! Hey i think Bernard Pierce of Temple is one of the best and possibly thee best in the country U remember how much i liked James Starks coming out and i never felt he was more then a 5th-7th round pick. I think Pierce will end up being a Late 1st or early 2nd round pick when he comes out and also Ronny Hillman of San DIego St is also up there on my list
          [/quote]Penn State shut him down today. Id like to get the Washington State SDSU game up I hope somebpdy capped it.[/quote] ya i watched some of that game Its really not his fault. They stacked the line and tried to make Temples QB beat em in the air Pierce is a stud!!!

I see Trent Richardson swallowed the lesser North Texas Defense to shreds on only 11carries lol Went for 3TDs and somewhere around 175 yrds or soemthing

Comment

Kenny Stills is no joke He reminds me of steve smith a bit with his craftiness and super hands and route running I like Stills alot! I think the yr he comes out he'll be a late 2nd- 3rd round pick

Comment

How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection? Beastly! Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection?* Beastly!* Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far
                [/quote]I loved Barkley even before I loved Luck.

I knew after that 2 minute drive in Ohio his freshman year, I knew he'd be special.

But I like Luck more now.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection? Beastly! Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far

I knew after that 2 minute drive in Ohio his freshman year, I knew he'd be special.

But I like Luck more now.[/quote]

This could be a really good QB year coming into the NFL, at least at the top of the class.
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection? Beastly! Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far

This could be a really good QB year coming into the NFL, at least at the top of the class.
                    [/quote] Actually further down as well This might be the best middle of the pack RDs say 3-5 at QB that we've seen in forever U got plenty of guys who have intirgue and some thing that stands out and some to a decent amount of potential

Heres some intriguing guys

Ryan Lindley QB S Diego St
                    Case Keenum QB Houston(product QB probably but some potential there)
                    Chandler Harnish QB No Illinois
                    Kirk Cousins QB michigan st
                    G J Kinne QB Tulsa
                    Brandon Weeden QB Ok St
                    Kellen moore QB Boise St

Thats on top of the big guys who are Barkley Luck Landry and followed by 2nd round types like Foles and Tannehill(tannehill may sneak into late 1)
                    Great Class of QB!!!

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection? Beastly! Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far

But I like Luck more now.[/quote] See hes grown on me as i didn't really care for him that much untill now or this much untill now.

Comment

A reminder that my keyboard has a few buttons not working cause of my spilling COffee on it (bummer!) So bear with me It'll probably be awhile till i get it taken care of

Comment

man ok state found one heck of a replacement for Kenall Hunter in Joseph Randle Dudes all ready got 2tds and 89yrd on 15carrie in 1st half plus a catch for 9yrds Dudes pretty good almost a clone of kendall hunter and what he did for them

Not much need for Justin Blackmon tonight so far 31-6 4mins in 1st half WOW! Give the big stout WR some time off in this one get em ready for tougher opponets

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

What do you think of Griff the 3rd?

He definitely looked good against TCU... nice long ball []
                            [/quote] Yeah he has really bad technique. He is nowhere near as refined as the other guys that I listed here. There is physical talent but his mechanics are a train wreck. He has awful awful footwork. He is also another 1 read QB which makes it very difficult to know how he will handle a more complex NFL system. On the flip side everything Ive read about the guy is positive . Teammates love him and he isnt fake like how Cam Newton comes off. I think he should hang around another year at Baylor. Id like to see some more tape of him before I try to assign round value[/quote]idc how bad your technique is when your 41 of 49 for 624 yards 8tds and no picks completing 83% of your passes you can keep your technique!lol wish he had a tougher schedule early on as of now gotta wait till nov to really test this kid.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*How good is the matt barkley to Robert woods connection?* Beastly!* Barkley is killing it against cuse right now and has had a fantastic season so far

A true freshman goes on the road in front of 100,000+ people and leads his team down the field in the 2 minute drill. What's not to like about Barkley?

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

What do you think of Griff the 3rd?

He definitely looked good against TCU... nice long ball []
                                [/quote] Yeah he has really bad technique. He is nowhere near as refined as the other guys that I listed here. There is physical talent but his mechanics are a train wreck. He has awful awful footwork. He is also another 1 read QB which makes it very difficult to know how he will handle a more complex NFL system. On the flip side everything Ive read about the guy is positive . Teammates love him and he isnt fake like how Cam Newton comes off. I think he should hang around another year at Baylor. Id like to see some more tape of him before I try to assign round value[/quote]idc how bad your technique is when your 41 of 49 for 624 yards 8tds and no picks completing 83% of your passes you can keep your technique!lol wish he had a tougher schedule early on as of now gotta wait till nov to really test this kid.
                                [/quote]College Stats is not the best indicator of NFL Success. Not saying he hasnt looked good but he has mechanical issues. These things dont always show up until guys get into the NFL because its a completly different game. Playing QB in College and NFL are 2 different animals.The windows u have to throw the football are not the same..U have to be able to be comfortable standing in the pocket in the NFL to succeed "Unless your Michel Vick" and Griffinisnt there yet from the game ive watched. It doesnt mean these guys cant get better or adapt to the NFL game. In fact I think Griffin has a lot of room to get better. He has great athletic ability and I dont think he is fully tapping into it because he is sloppy back there.

Comment

Working...
                                X