A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

How about KENDALL WRIGHT!! Dude had 9catches 201yrd 3td's today! Crazy! Hes had 4straight monster games! He should get a couple Heisman Votes if he keeps doing what hes doing albeit He shoulden't win it though Dude hasen't had less then 8catches this yr and 2 Double Digit catch games and TD's in every game as well
    [/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

How about KENDALL WRIGHT!! Dude had 9catches 201yrd 3td's today! Crazy! Hes had 4straight monster games! He should get a couple Heisman Votes if he keeps doing what hes doing albeit He shoulden't win it though Dude hasen't had less then 8catches this yr and 2 Double Digit catch games and TD's in every game as well
      [/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.[/quote] all these rule changes are all for more offense I atually like seeing some D I get sick of 44-33 games all day long LoL

micahel Floyd off to a quick start for ND

Lavonte David had a huge 3rd down Sack against WISC First Time Russ Wilson has been sacked this yr

Andre Branch is awesome by the way!

Comment

man WISCONSIN is getting drove on bigtime by Taylor martinez and burkhead here early

Comment

The Gators have so much speed.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

[/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.[/quote] all these rule changes are all for more offense I atually like seeing some D I get sick of 44-33 games all day long LoL

micahel Floyd off to a quick start for ND

Lavonte David had a huge 3rd down Sack against WISC First Time Russ Wilson has been sacked this yr

Andre Branch is awesome by the way!
            [/quote] I swear Andre Branch has like 2more sacks and a FF since i last posted this when he was all ready having a great game! WOW I can't even get this post in and Branch just did it again!!!! BRANCH is having one of the best games of a DLINE guy i seen this yr!

Comment

Thats the 4th pass break up that a Florida receiver had the ball and someone from the Alabama secondary smashed them and they dropped the ball

Comment

This Bama Florida game is getting chippy

Comment

Alabama was completly jobbed

Comment

Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game

Comment

Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.[/quote]Right WTF was that .It was a clear fumble and recovery. Why didnt the Ref behind the play say something he knew it was a fumble he followed the defensive player down field. They never gave an explanation or anything they just ignored it

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game[/quote] How about Andre Branch today! Dude u gotta do ANDRE BRANCH VS VA TECH! He killed it! I love how active he is and he plays like JPP(all the way to the whistle) and is pretty strong for a listed 260lbs

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"]Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.[/quote]Right WTF was that .It was a clear fumble and recovery. Why didnt the Ref behind the play say something he knew it was a fumble he followed the defensive player down field. They never gave an explanation or anything they just ignored it[/quote] U see it all while watching college football There really is so many terrible mistakes by Players Refs and Coaches every week its hard to really believe

Comment

I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?

Comment

David Carr's little Bro is QB'ing Fresno these days Ey? He looks pretty darn solid Got a rifle of a arm

Comment

Working...
                                X