A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Ryan Tannehill is a joke! Seriously talk about a freaking choke artist! Dude can't do anything right in the 2nd half its like pathetic! Grow a pair or go back to WR! Jesus !

Comment

Texas Am is freaking pathetic! I can't watch them ever again! Coryell Judie is a penalty getting burnt freaking scrub! I'm just sick of watching this team collapse every freaking week! Its so pathetic! Tex Tech looks head and shoulders better then them this entire game! I hope the Giants don't draft any of these choke artists! Especially Judie and Tannehill! THere awful!

Comment

Seriously TEX A&m is just a freaking joke! What a bad team! THey littearly aren't better then Tex Tech! Plain and simple! Its so annoying !!!

Comment

U gotta do Coryell Judies tape against tex tech! its the worst CB tape i've seen in yr's! Its flat out awful! ANd Tannehill isn't anything special either hes regressing bigtime!

Comment

Sorry guys i have nowhere else to vent!!!LOL This is just to freaking frustrating! I've seen to much sad play from A&m when its on the line! Tannehill is just really not impressing me at ALL! His decison making and accuracy despite his numbers are just off! Its killing me! Don't get me started on the Defense! There just plain old pathetic! They just fumbled(tech) and if A&m recovered it would of all but sealed it and what do u know the balls rolling around for like 3seconds and no one at all for A&m is around and on the next play they hit a 11yrder setting up easy 4th and 2

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Sorry guys i have nowhere else to vent!!!LOL This is just to freaking frustrating! I've seen to much sad play from A&m when its on the line! Tannehill is just really not impressing me at ALL! His decison making and accuracy despite his numbers are just off! Its killing me! Don't get me started on the Defense! There just plain old pathetic! They just fumbled(tech) and if A&m recovered it would of all but sealed it and what do u know the balls rolling around for like 3seconds and no one at all for A&m is around and on the next play they hit a 11yrder setting up easy 4th and 2
              [/quote] wow they stopped em on 4th down and on the first offensive play for A&m they get called for holdinglol

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ryan Tannehill is a joke! Seriously talk about a freaking choke artist! Dude can't do anything right in the 2nd half its like pathetic! Grow a pair or go back to WR! Jesus !
                [/quote]For all his physical qualities being inexperienced at a position can only give u so much of an excuse. His decision making down the stretch of games has been horrendous. He is a guy thats going to have to sit for a year or 2 when he comes into the NFL. There defense doesnt help him out much either though

Comment

Breaking down Zach Brown against Louisville and Junior Juco transfer Sylvester Williams is really standing out. Might have to break down his tape as well

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Breaking down Zach Brown against Louisville and Junior Juco transfer Sylvester Williams is really standing out. Might have to break down his tape as well[/quote] Watched that entire game and you arent kidding about williams! He really stuck out to me!

Comment

Ok Here is this weeks mock! Just when u think were rolling(at least untill our percieved hard part of our schedule we get beat and dominated in some area's by the lowly seahawks) Without really knowing totally for sure i have us dropping 5spots from 27th overall to 22overall due to the loss this week So here is the mock with us picking 22nd overall

micahel brewster c ohio st- back to brewster this week Our oline is really avg and up and down and it woulden't hurt to get the best C in the draft and just a really really good C in general whos having a fabulous season At worst Baas goes back to G Brewster makes a ton of sense for the GIants

2 casey hayward cb vanderbilt- we flat out need a speedy lockdown cb that can keep up and anticipate where the footballs gonna be(instincts) I think Haywards one of the best CB's in the nation and will rise as the draft nears kinda like Karee
                      m Jackson did a couple yrs ago but for now hes availablle at pick 22 in the 2nd round and the giants pounce

3 coby fleener te stanford- Jake Ballard is really turning into a quality football player but grabbing another TE in the first few rounds is still a solid idea for depth and possibly in case Ballard dosen't pan out for the forseeable yrs down the road Fleener is well coached and has great hands and works hard at blocking and i think would be a perfect TE for the GIANTS

4 audie cole lb nc state- I'
                      m very happy with what Reese has been able to do with LB on this team by not reaching and getting quality when it drops to him but i think one more similar strategy could help and Cole is a talented player who is a leader and if Jones don't take the job over fom Goff and if GOff don't recover to the same player or whatever its good to have someone else and COLE could be a good player for along time if given the chance or quality depth

5 logan harrell dt fresno st- a rotational DT for pass rush downs and a chance to get a poor mans Drake Nevis here We could use the depth at the positon as Canty ages and we haven't seen anything outta Austin yet

matt daniels ss duke- I like this guy as a sleeper Hes very active and brings the Lumber and loves to mix it up in the run game as well as hes a Dukie so very smart with solid size I'm not overly impressed with KP and i dont know what Sash's future is nor Chad jones So picking a SS at some point is a solid idea

7 derek
                      moye wr penn st- taken a shot on a quality college WR with size and hope he pans out We don't know if we'll have mario past this yr and when Barden or Beckum will be producers so a bigger WR isn't a bad option to have Hopefully Derek offers that to us

Comment

Like it but do you think they'll take a center in the first? Highly doubt it but would love if they did. Rest is good and you know how I feel about fleener

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"]Like it but do you think they'll take a center in the first? Highly doubt it but would love if they did. Rest is good and you know how I feel about fleener[/quote] Ya i think it'll be all Most a no question pick if we continue to have the ridiculous o'line prob's that were having There probably won't be a Tackle to take there that the value is right with so i think the next best thing is getting a stud C and Moving Baas to Guard

Beatty Baas Webster Snee Brewer Future Oline

Comment

I don't watch too much college ball (lack of time) but I've grown very interested in mock drafts and what players we could possibly get in the future. With that said, here's a scenario where we trade Osi to the Patriots for Stevan Ridley (RB) and their 3rd round pick. I just don't think we will make cap space for him when we're fine at the pass-rush position and need help in other spots. Plus, this frees up cap room anyway.

1. Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB FSU - A phenomanal pass rusher from FSU. Jenkins is almost the same exact height and weight as Osi. The Giants love to add more talent at this position and he could give JPP and Tuck breaks during his rookie season. Long term, the ideal setup would be Jenkins at RE and JPP at LE.

2. Peter Konz C Wisconsin - So far, the O-line needs to be retooled big time. The biggest offender would have to be David Diehl, who apparently lost the tread on his tires last year. Konz is a decent-sized center that could be here for 10 years. Ideally, Konz would take over at Center while Baas would move to Left Guard.

3. Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College - The Giants like their cornerbacks big and able to play the run. Also, Fletcher is from BC and we know that the Giants have connections there. Ross is in a contract year and has had an up and down career and TT has suffered an ACL. Even though the Giants picked up Prince, they need more depth at CB.

3. Coby Fleener TE Stanford - Even if Ballard does have a good season, there's room for improvement still at the position. Beckum and Pascoe both haven't amounted to much.

4. Kenny Tate SS Maryland - A 6'4 220lb strong safety, gives the Giants another versatile defensive player who could gain weight and play linebacker at the NFL level or trim down and play safety.

5. Marc Tyler RB USC - A smaller type of power back, Tyler would be the replacement for Brandon Jacobs. A future trio of Ridley, Scott, and Tyler could be a scary three-headed monster for defenses to deal with.

6. Damarlo Belcher WR Indiana - The Plax replacement experiment with Barden has failed thus far due to the fact he can't get on the damn field. Belcher would be an excellent red-zone target for Eli with his 6'5 height.

7. Chandler Harnish QB Northern Illinois - A developmental QB who would be a good 3rd string QB behind Eli and Carr. An experienced QB who can also be a running threat, he's worth a look.

Comment

I got a couple vids coming this week of some under the radar edge rushers. Sean Porter Texas A&M an OLB prospect and Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus.Im not happy with the consensus to p guys this year they just arent doing it for me. Vinny Curry is really the only one that has consistently looked good.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I don't watch too much college ball (lack of time) but I've grown very interested in mock drafts and what players we could possibly get in the future. With that said, here's a scenario where we trade Osi to the Patriots for Stevan Ridley (RB) and their 3rd round pick. I just don't think we will make cap space for him when we're fine at the pass-rush position and need help in other spots. Plus, this frees up cap room anyway.

1. Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB FSU - A phenomanal pass rusher from FSU. Jenkins is almost the same exact height and weight as Osi. The Giants love to add more talent at this position and he could give JPP and Tuck breaks during his rookie season. Long term, the ideal setup would be Jenkins at RE and JPP at LE.

2. Peter Konz C Wisconsin - So far, the O-line needs to be retooled big time. The biggest offender would have to be David Diehl, who apparently lost the tread on his tires last year. Konz is a decent-sized center that could be here for 10 years. Ideally, Konz would take over at Center while Baas would move to Left Guard.

3. Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College - The Giants like their cornerbacks big and able to play the run. Also, Fletcher is from BC and we know that the Giants have connections there. Ross is in a contract year and has had an up and down career and TT has suffered an ACL. Even though the Giants picked up Prince, they need more depth at CB.

3. Coby Fleener TE Stanford - Even if Ballard does have a good season, there's room for improvement still at the position. Beckum and Pascoe both haven't amounted to much.

4. Kenny Tate SS Maryland - A 6'4 220lb strong safety, gives the Giants another versatile defensive player who could gain weight and play linebacker at the NFL level or trim down and play safety.

5. Marc Tyler RB USC - A smaller type of power back, Tyler would be the replacement for Brandon Jacobs. A future trio of Ridley, Scott, and Tyler could be a scary three-headed monster for defenses to deal with.

6. Damarlo Belcher WR Indiana - The Plax replacement experiment with Barden has failed thus far due to the fact he can't get on the damn field. Belcher would be an excellent red-zone target for Eli with his 6'5 height.

7. Chandler Harnish QB Northern Illinois - A developmental QB who would be a good 3rd string QB behind Eli and Carr. An experienced QB who can also be a running threat, he's worth a look.[/quote] i like it. would rathe a cb or dt in the first if no oline is there but cant hate on this mock

Comment

Working...
                                X