• Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

wooow garcia booted from sc

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"]wooow garcia booted from sc
      [/quote]

ya, kinda unbelievable. This kid is following the Randy Moss college experience.
      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="thegreatone"]wooow garcia booted from sc
        [/quote]

ya, kinda unbelievable. This kid is following the Randy Moss college experience.
        [/quote]after reading on him it really wasnt that unbelievable, just shocking. guy has some alcohol demons, still feel bad for the guy though.

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="thegreatone"]wooow garcia booted from sc
          [/quote]

[/quote]after reading on him it really wasnt that unbelievable, just shocking. guy has some alcohol demons, still feel bad for the guy though.
          [/quote]

I dont feel sorry for anyone who was given 5 chances. I hope he turns himself around I wish him no ill. But I dont feel sorry for him.

I was at FL State when Randy Moss was kicked out. I played basketball with him on more than a few occasions. I can honestly say that I have never seen an athlete like him. I can also say that what he did to get kicked out was WAY beyond stupid. Only a snippet of it was ever released to the public.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for people who keep getting chances only to throw them away. The ones I feel for are the ones who never get chances.
          sigpic

Comment

Jared Crick out for the Yr That may sting the guys Draft stock

Comment

Any real good prospects on that WOLVERINE OLINE? THey really seem to block well

Comment

Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far

Comment

Fozzy Whittaker from Texas looks like a pretty good return man

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jared Crick out for the Yr That may sting the guys Draft stock
                    [/quote]Yeah he has played a lot though. Coaches have enough tape of him I think. The injury isnt one that will hold him up in the future. He may still be able to work the combine

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far
                      [/quote]

How did Mike Martin play? I only got to see a couple minutes of the game. He stood out, but didn't make any notable plays while I was watching.

Comment

also: Goddamn I want Dwayne Allen. He looks like a Giants TE, and I like what I just heard about him stepping up and rallying his team.

Comment

one more while I'm at it: how about Clemson true freshman Sammy Watkins!? 335 all purpose yards, 3 TD's (so far, there's still 4:00 left). He pretty much shattered CJ Spiller's record tonight...

Not this years draft, bit definitely a kid to keep our eyes on.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jared Crick out for the Yr That may sting the guys Draft stock
                            [/quote]Yeah he has played a lot though. Coaches have enough tape of him I think. The injury isnt one that will hold him up in the future. He may still be able to work the combine[/quote] Ya but alot of times it don't matter The guy was having kinda a down season and then goes down with a injury and some question marks about what he is a 3/4 end or a 4/3 dt I would trade up to get the guy in the 2nd round if he became available in the early part of rd 2 I actually like him

Comment

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far
                              [/quote]

How did Mike Martin play? I only got to see a couple minutes of the game. He stood out, but didn't make any notable plays while I was watching.
                              [/quote] Nothing special Kirk Cousins stood out alot and if not for 3-4 horrible drops hed of looked even better His stock went up today as it was kinda down so far this yr He needed to look good like this today

Comment

[quote user="Raptor22"]also: Goddamn I want Dwayne Allen. He looks like a Giants TE, and I like what I just heard about him stepping up and rallying his team.[/quote] Exactly what i've been preaching I actually had us take him Late RD 1 in one of my weekly mocks i do Hes becoming a great blocker and Daquan Bowers gave him rave reviews recently as well for his work ethic Dwayne Allen is no joke! Definetly some Antonio Gates in him

Comment

Working...
                                X