A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Derek Wolfe is a beast! I don't know how u don't like him redeye! Dude can play!
    [/quote] Another sack by wolfe! I think hes got 2sacks and a TFL in the first half
    [/quote]It sucks every game that he has played well I have the game but the quality is such crap I cant make a video

Comment

This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall
          [/quote]This is the only team Houston played that was in the Top 50 in pass defense and there getting smashed.Theres a Pick 6

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall
            [/quote]This is the only team Houston played that was in the Top 50 in pass defense and there getting smashed[/quote] U definetly didn't see Carrier drop 2 TD passes with him absoulutley blown by the coverege and the ball directly in his hands pretty much as bad of drops as you'll see Once they got down by 21 It just got totally one dimensional and hard to judge the way keenum was playing then But he certainly should of had better results and who knows what happens if Carrier catches those 2 TD passes instead of kills his team with the drops His 3rd drop was on a big 3rd down play as well Albeit Keenum wasen't sensational but its 100pct a diffrent story if Carrier catches those 2 td passes

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Try to watch Case Keenum today guys Dude can make alot of NFL type throws and has solid touch Not elite Arm Strength but decent I see something in him that makes me believe hes not the next Timmy Chang Colt Brennan Kliff Kingsbury type I like em[/quote]More interested in Austin Davis myself. This is the first 2011 Southern Miss game ive seen this season. I thought he was real impressive from what I saw last year[/quote] He picked it up as the game went along thats for sure He looked good no doubt about it

Comment

I got the OVER in the HOUSTON game with that last meaningless TD by the cougs! Sweet! Also hit the Over in the UCONN / CINCY game ! Nice! Up 150bucks and i got the Over in the LSU game and Baylor

Comment

This Texas team is overrated.

Comment

Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU

Comment

wow what happened to Houston? They got whooped! Hats off to a good Southern Miss team. I was hoping to see Houston win and see them make a BCS bowl! Oh well!

And I have nothing against Cincinnati, but I was rooting for UConn. I did not want to see West Virginia in a BCS bowl, not that Louisville was a top notch team this year. I would have liked to see Rutgers make a BCS bowl.

Now its time to watch the LSU/Georgia game! Go DAWGS!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU[/quote]I'm with you redeye! Go Dawgs! Then I hope Oklahoma St wins tonight over Oklahoma and is enough for them to leapfrog Bama. But who knows! The current BCS sucks!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU[/quote] He should of thrown a TD to KING but didn't get it out there enough(still a long gain) and then had a couple putrid throws after that

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

This Texas team is overrated.

[/quote]Go Baylor!

Comment

Thats a TD if Claiborne doesnt hold him

Comment

How do u drop that ball.no way your beating LSU like this . 2 huge drops it should be 14-0

Comment

Working...
                                X