A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]How do u drop that ball.no way your beating LSU like this . 2 huge drops it should be 14-0[/quote] Its freaking pathetic! How do u enjoy college football when u see about 5drops like that in 2 so called Chamionship games(counting ones from HOU game as well)? Its just disturbingly pathetic! Seriously how? GA lost this game all ready ! Seriously no reason to even watch anymore! There F- UP's on GA have all ready blown there chance Guranteed!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Thats a TD if Claiborne doesnt hold him[/quote] ya right! dont forget the idiots gotta catch the ball and when there not dropping balls murrays missing em

Comment

LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
          [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer

Comment

And Georgias3rd drop of the game

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
              [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]And Georgias3rd drop of the game[/quote] make that 4drops if souu include the should of been INT for GA These dudes can't catch at all! Its pathetic to watch this many dreadful drops

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
                  [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
                  [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it

Comment

wow 2nd and 14 and LSU goes to the old QB draw lol Really creative there LSU!!lol Wheres Jarrett Lee?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow 2nd and 14 and LSU goes to the old QB draw lol Really creative there LSU!!lol Wheres Jarrett Lee?
                      [/quote]Pretty sure I heard he was academically ineligible

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!

[/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either

Comment

Lets see who will make the big drop on this drive for GA?

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
                            [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote]I thought Jarrett Lee played better at times than Jefferson, Granted Jefferson has the wheels, but Lee is a more accurate passer and can read defenses a little better than Jefferson IMO.

I think most LSU fans, just hope that Jefferson does enough to not lose the games. He shouldnt have to with their run game and top notch defense.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!

[/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either
                              [/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

Comment

Can GA punch it in or will they shoot themselves in the foot yet again?

Comment

Working...
                                X