Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
    [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either
    [/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

[/quote] oh ya i seen harnish He lead a marvelous 2nd half comeback and they WON the game at the end He has alot of poise that harnish

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
      [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
      [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either
      [/quote]They showed some stats a little bit ago---Georgia has a good redzone D and have 1 of the top 5 3rd down conversions allowed on defense behind Florida and Bama.

Their front t is solid and I like boykin at CB. But I agree---these Georgia receivers need to snag those balls. Murray has been off target on a few as well.

Comment

That was a Lazer thrown by murray for the TD there!

Comment

nice throw, route and catch for that TD---they were not going to settle for another Fg attempt that drive!

Comment

Its hard to judge any offensive players when they play BAYLOR I could run for a 100yrd on them while also throwing for 350 lol

Comment

LSU has no passoffense.If they cant run the ball there in trouble

Comment

wow Robert Griffins 1st INT at Home was pretty ugly

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow Robert Griffins 1st INT at Home was pretty ugly
                  [/quote] Not as bad as the One mccoy just threw though lol

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow Robert Griffins 1st INT at Home was pretty ugly
                    [/quote]Wish I could watch that as well but Im trying to cut up an Andre Branch video vs South Carolina.

Comment

My god LSU's Punter is good. That was 65 yards with like 5.0 seconds hangtime

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]My god LSU's Punter is good. That was 65 yards with like 5.0 seconds hangtime[/quote] ya hes good I wish GA played a bit more uptempo Feels like i've barley watched any football in this game

Comment

jesus! Get the ball LSU!

Comment

Murray gunned that for no reason bad throw. probably wouldnt of gotten the first anyway though

Comment

Dang LSU just seems to be away from the ball on everything A ball deflected in the AIR and no LSU player around for the pick and a fumble and no LSU player can get it This games gonna be 17-13 type game I like seeing a bit of D but this is a draggy game

Comment

Put LEE In! Jesus! Its freaking Common Sense! Why'd they ever take him out? Stupid!

Comment

Working...
                                X