A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="tonyt830"]Georgia's D is very good! They dont get the hype that Bama and LSU get. Plus the fact that LSU's QB, Jefferson is a run first, option QB that is not real accurate or good at reading defenses.[/quote]This is SUCH a great defensive battle, I couldnt have asked for anything more. Im such a Defense fan, this is excellent

LSU has 8 total yards, WOW!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
      [/quote]By the way Kase---whats up, how's it hangin? I'm not the biggest of college football followers, but guys like nycsportzfan and redeye really help out and are informative!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"]Georgia's D is very good! They dont get the hype that Bama and LSU get. Plus the fact that LSU's QB, Jefferson is a run first, option QB that is not real accurate or good at reading defenses.[/quote]This is SUCH a great defensive battle, I couldnt have asked for anything more. Im such a Defense fan, this is excellent

LSU has 8 total yards, WOW!!!!
        [/quote]For the most part Georgia's O-line has played well. I like that center Ben Jones from Georgia. Maybe the Giants look at him in the 3rd rd?

But I would like to see Georgia score another TD, I dont see LSU's offense as being a threat. Maybe like redeye said, we will see Jarrett Lee at QB for LSU?

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
          [/quote]By the way Kase---whats up, how's it hangin? I'm not the biggest of college football followers, but guys like nycsportzfan and redeye really help out and are informative![/quote]How's the dirty south treatin ya man??

Honestly I didnt know college football existed (jk) til I moved to Pittsburgh for a year. Before Rutgers had their run, college ball was almost non existant in NYC and LI
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]As a college football outsider that I am, I was wondering is there anyone in particular we should be looking at in any of the games tonight/now???
            [/quote]

Georgia

Ben Jones C

Cordy Glenn LT

Jarvis Jones #29WLB

Orson Charles TE #7

Brandon Boykin #2 CB

Baccari Rambo S #18

LSU

Barkevious Mingo OLB/DE #49

Kendrick Adams #94 DE

Sam Montgomery #99 DE

anyone in the LSU secondary

[/quote]Thanks a TON man

Id rather have a few guys in particular to watch rather than just watching it as a whole, thanks again
            [/quote]no problemIm sure Sportzfan will add something.

[/quote] I will add Reuben Randle now that we have got to be seeing Jarrett Lee Jordan Jefferson just put up the first First Half without a 1st down in the SEC since 2002!!!lol POssibly Reuben Randle will get some action now

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
              [/quote]Well LSU's offense is sketchy but they would be pounding any team outside the SEC right now. Georgia has a lot of NFL Talent on defense.[/quote]Hard to imagine since they had 12 total yards in the 1st half, then again LSU's qb is getting flushed out of the non existant pocket all the time, and every run is getting stopped WELL behind the LOS

Comment

'Dr Pepper is the best thing to ever happen to me' - Girl from halftime competition

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
                  [/quote]By the way Kase---whats up, how's it hangin? I'm not the biggest of college football followers, but guys like nycsportzfan and redeye really help out and are informative![/quote]How's the dirty south treatin ya man??

Honestly I didnt know college football existed (jk) til I moved to Pittsburgh for a year. Before Rutgers had their run, college ball was almost non existant in NYC and LI
                  [/quote]Well the dirty south is treating me fine for the most part, so I'm doing my best to reciprocate the treatment--LOL!!

Down here I'm in SEC country. I pull for Vandy(the yearly underdog), since everybody else is UT this UT that. I still follow Notre Dame, Penn St and Rutgers/ Big east ball still though. But I come on here and follow some of these guys who are more knowledgable in the college football field then me.

I was hoping to see Rutgers win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl, but West Virginia gets the nod this year. I was rooting for UConn to beat Cincy today, just so West Virginia would not have gotten a chance to win the Big East. But oh well.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]'Dr Pepper is the best thing to ever happen to me' - Girl from halftime competition
                    [/quote]That was nice to see her get that money towards a college scholarship. She was more emotional than I expected. College is not cheap, I have that to worry about in 2 years, if my daughter decides to go that route. She likes Duke, a great academic school. She knows that I cant stand Duke mens basketball---but I do respect them and what Coach K has accomplished. I told her to keep working hard and if she gets an academic scholarship to Duke, I would be so proud that I would come to a Duke Mens game and consider painting myself and joining the Cameron crazies---LOL!!!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]As a college football outsider that I am, I was wondering is there anyone in particular we should be looking at in any of the games tonight/now???
                      [/quote]

Georgia

Ben Jones C

Cordy Glenn LT

Jarvis Jones #29WLB

Orson Charles TE #7

Brandon Boykin #2 CB

Baccari Rambo S #18

LSU

Kendrick Adams #94 DE

Sam Montgomery #99 DE

[/quote]Thanks a TON man

Id rather have a few guys in particular to watch rather than just watching it as a whole, thanks again

[/quote] I will add Reuben Randle now that we have got to be seeing Jarrett Lee Jordan Jefferson just put up the first First Half without a 1st down in the SEC since 2002!!!lol POssibly Reuben Randle will get some action now
                      [/quote]Reuban Randle has tweeted out my videos of him.

TheBigRubino2Rueben Randle

Highlights from yesterdayRT@Jmpasq[/B]: New Video-Rueben Randle vs Arkansas 2011youtube.com/watch?v=gXexXp…#LSU[/B]#NFLDraft[/B]#SEC[/B]#Draftbreakdown[/B]

Comment

Ya LSU! mathieu with the recovery

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Georgia

Ben Jones C

Cordy Glenn LT

Jarvis Jones #29WLB

Orson Charles TE #7

Brandon Boykin #2 CB

Baccari Rambo S #18

LSU

Kendrick Adams #94 DE

Sam Montgomery #99 DE

[/quote]Thanks a TON man

[/quote]Reuban Randle has tweeted out my videos of him.

TheBigRubino2Rueben Randle

Highlights from yesterdayRT@Jmpasq[/b]: New Video-Rueben Randle vs Arkansas 2011youtube.com/watch?v=gXexXp…#LSU[/b]#NFLDraft[/b]#SEC[/b]#Draftbreakdown[/b]
                          [/quote] Thats awesome!

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??

[/quote]Well the dirty south is treating me fine for the most part, so I'm doing my best to reciprocate the treatment--LOL!!

Down here I'm in SEC country. I pull for Vandy(the yearly underdog), since everybody else is UT this UT that. I still follow Notre Dame, Penn St and Rutgers/ Big east ball still though. But I come on here and follow some of these guys who are more knowledgable in the college football field then me.

I was hoping to see Rutgers win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl, but West Virginia gets the nod this year. I was rooting for UConn to beat Cincy today, just so West Virginia would not have gotten a chance to win the Big East. But oh well.

[/quote]Im def a Big East guy, in every sport too. Hell thats where all the best high school basketball players in the Tri-State area go

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]'Dr Pepper is the best thing to ever happen to me' - Girl from halftime competition
                              [/quote]That was nice to see her get that money towards a college scholarship. She was more emotional than I expected. College is not cheap, I have that to worry about in 2 years, if my daughter decides to go that route. She likes Duke, a great academic school. She knows that I cant stand Duke mens basketball---but I do respect them and what Coach K has accomplished. I told her to keep working hard and if she gets an academic scholarship to Duke, I would be so proud that I would come to a Duke Mens game and consider painting myself and joining the Cameron crazies---LOL!!![/quote]If she's looking at Duke then congrats my man, your daughter must be quite the scholar.

Comment

The atmosphere at a college football game is outstanding

Where are they playing this game??

Comment

Working...
                                X