• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

LSU proving that they dont need an offense to beat anyone

Comment

If Georgia cant protect Murray they might as well just go home right now.5 drops for Georgia

Comment

What a return by mathieu! Omg!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]If Georgia cant protect Murray they might as well just go home right now.5 drops for Georgia[/quote] I told ya they lost as soon as they had that last crucial drop that should of been a TD

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]What a return by mathieu! Omg![/quote]I voted for him for the Heisman on the bloggers Heisman vote

Comment

Tyrann Mathieu is an interesting prospect for the NFL. He profiles like a Nickel player.He isnt great in man coverage.He doesnt have the height u like to go against 1's in the NFL. He isnt aevery down safety either. He has fantastic ball skills and is a great blitzer. He is outstanding in zone coverage. He would be an insane Tampa 2 guy

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tyrann Mathieu is an interesting prospect for the NFL. He profiles like a Nickel player.He isnt great in man coverage.He doesnt have the height u like to go against 1's in the NFL. He isnt aevery down safety either. He has fantastic ball skills and is a great blitzer. He is outstanding in zone coverage. He would be an insane Tampa 2 guy

[/quote]Dont forget his return skills
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

LSU is just choking Georgia to death.Its an 11 point game but it might as well be a 100.Georgia is just getting smashed. Alabama is the only team that can hang with them.No one else has enough talent on defense.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Hes still got a bit before hes a pro So he can improve still

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]LSU is just choking Georgia to death.Its an 11 point game but it might as well be a 100.Georgia is just getting smashed. Alabama is the only team that can hang with them.No one else has enough talent on defense.[/quote] ya exactly why i guranteed it to be over when GA lead early on because they blew those opp's U can't do that against these guys Its just a matter of time I'd like GA to get at least a TD before this is over Because i got the OVER

Comment

Kendall Wright is so freaking explosive He was the first SLEEPER i wrote about this season and hes way past that now! Hes probably a 2nd rounder to a team like Tampa who needs explosion to pair with Williams going forward

Comment

Georgias Oline is getting killed by LSU's front 4. Kind of what the Giants thought there front 4 could do. Nowhere to thow the ball when 7 are in coverage

Comment

Mathieu will be in jail or dead before he makes the NFL or makes any impact in the NFL. He's only a sophmore---we know he wont be of any significance this year.

Well Georgia gave it their best I guess. But nothing to be ashamed about though. At least they are not from adirty and corrupt state in Louisiana.

My tv ratings wont be going to LSU and the BCS. I'd rather work with a hangover on New Years Day than support that waste of a BCS.

Comment

Theres Andre Branch wreaking havoc on Logan Thomas again.Hey Sportzfan didnt he have like 12 sacks the last time they played,LOL

Comment

Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X