• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

mark ingram or no prince.hmmmm.

Comment

Nigel Bradham is having a great game as well, his stock has got to be on the rise. Should be interesting to see how he plays at the Senior Bowl and he will test off the charts at the combine!

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Thoughts on LB Nigel Bradham and where he will be drafted? Florida State vs Notre Dame tomorrow, should be a good one.
        [/quote]Ive always liked Bradham.Very impressive player physically. He moves well in space and very fluid for his size. The problem with Bradham is he makes a ton of mental mistakes. I think he is probably a mid 3rd- mid 4th round pick

Comment

Incredible catch by Rashad Greene. Might be the best WR Florida State has had since Peter Warrick!

Comment

Come on Defnes! Don't let em drive down your throat now!

Comment

what a play by mike harris!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Thoughts on LB Nigel Bradham and where he will be drafted? Florida State vs Notre Dame tomorrow, should be a good one.
                [/quote]Ive always liked Bradham.Very impressive player physically. He moves well in space and very fluid for his size. The problem with Bradham is he makes a ton of mental mistakes. I think he is probably a mid 3rd- mid 4th round pick[/quote]I'd draft Bradham over both Travis Lewis and Sean Spence. I think he'll make an impact in the NFL if placed in the right system.

Comment

You gotta love this Florida State defense. They play w/ attitude and heart, I just hope the Giants will show up w/ this come Sunday night and kick some Cowboy ***.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]what a play by mike harris!
                    [/quote]I've got Mike Harris on your "sleeper thread".

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]what a play by mike harris!
                      [/quote]I've got Mike Harris on your "sleeper thread".
                      [/quote] i know u do! good call! Also shout out to that Oline for picking up there game after a dreadful 3qters or so They played well in the 4th

Comment

Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW! That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!

Waiting for Chris Polk to get going in this one So far hes been quiet I wonder what rd Terrrance Ganaway is gonna go in? Noticed some got him moving up to RD 3-4 ish Hes a big bruiser! Probably be a nice replacement for Brandon Jacobs assuming BJ is gone after this season

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW! That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!

Waiting for Chris Polk to get going in this one So far hes been quiet I wonder what rd Terrrance Ganaway is gonna go in? Noticed some got him moving up to RD 3-4 ish Hes a big bruiser! Probably be a nice replacement for Brandon Jacobs assuming BJ is gone after this season
                          [/quote]

I dunno if there is an offensive player in college football over the last few years that I would rather watch than RG3.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone watching this crap the Baylor Washington game is just beyond bad.There is no defense whatsoever.Its hard to credit Griffin when guys are wide open on every play

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone watching this crap the Baylor Washington game is just beyond bad.There is no defense whatsoever.Its hard to credit Griffin when guys are wide open on every play[/quote]

this is where the NFL is going too. I know you and I agree on this.

sigpic

Comment

Some of the stats from this game are eye popping but there really meaningless when u look at them within the context of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X