A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

wow, UNC's Defense is not nearly as good as advertised.. Clemson is Poo, and there always driving it seems like.. I watched this Clemson team against Miami, and they are bad, and theres no way they should be doing this to this vaunted Defense... Rutgers with a Dispicable Tom Savage managed to put up 14pts on em, and thats actually bad for that offense under savage, hes been beyond horrible... And yet another 3rd down conversion by Clemson, Unbelievable! Kyle Parker is a terrible QB too...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
      [/quote] If u watch Bama defense throughout this yr, u defeinetly see a Defense that is not even close to as good as last yrs.. Alot of the time, when they do succeed, they bend but don't break, and they also give up more points then u would think... I've seen alot of that D, and its quite Overrated...Looks like Rolando McClain meant alot more to that D then some expected.. Hightower is incredibly overrated... Penn St isn't that good, and got blown away by Illinois today and barley scored, and the only team they did good against Defensivley was Florida, whos not nearly as good as they were with Tebow... Its certainly a Good Defense, don't get me wrong, but they miss McClain like no ones bussiness...
      [/quote]
      Hightowers looks Big and slow..ILB Greg Jones looks very good for Michigan State today..He has been all over the field and had helped shut down "shoelace"

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
        [/quote] If u watch Bama defense throughout this yr, u defeinetly see a Defense that is not even close to as good as last yrs.. Alot of the time, when they do succeed, they bend but don't break, and they also give up more points then u would think... I've seen alot of that D, and its quite Overrated...Looks like Rolando McClain meant alot more to that D then some expected.. Hightower is incredibly overrated... Penn St isn't that good, and got blown away by Illinois today and barley scored, and the only team they did good against Defensivley was Florida, whos not nearly as good as they were with Tebow... Its certainly a Good Defense, don't get me wrong, but they miss McClain like no ones bussiness...
        [/quote]They lost 9 starters

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
          [/quote]They lost 9 starters[/quote] oh definetly, but they also have Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, they were still supposed to have the next set of guys to take over and continue the success.. McClain is a stud, and thats what there missing more then anything..

Comment

If UNC gives up anotehr 3rd down conversion to Clemson here, i'm gonna laugh...

Comment

TIme For ND Defense to let Pitt back in the game...

Comment

i hope they do lose and theres a bunch of 1 loss teams and everyone gets all pissed so we can get a playoff. They can do it with 4 teams with absolutely no problem

Comment

haha! Dummy Wandstedt goes to his Fullback on 3rd and Short, instead of Graham whos running great... Way to Go Dave! Nice Hold ND!

Comment

i'll be darn, UNC held on 3rd down! And Clemson missed the FG! Sweet!

Comment

Isn't it amazing how Teams have that Destiny thing going for em.. I mean, S.Car just took a 2td lead, and most Real Good teams would at least make the other team need to waste some clock.. Instead, Bama scores instantly and now theres a whole 4th qter to go, and S.Car is only up 1td.. I wonder if Bama is gonna tie this game up??? Hmmmmm?

Comment

wow did u see that punt it went 70 yards in the air

Comment

And rite on Que, a fade to jeffrey, and its rite in his hands and he bobbles it, and bama picks it off...lol That was a real tough call to make...lol

Comment

there about to go in again

Comment

This is like the Arkansas game

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]there about to go in again[/quote] Very obvious this was gonna happen.. they'd be up 2possesions is not for Garcia inexplicatly throwing the ball outta the back of the endzone for a saftey giving them 2pt's... it was funny as soon as they scored, i called how obvious the game to bama was gonna go, and then S Car dropped a easy fade catch into the hands of a bama defender..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X