A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

wow, what a horrible call by saban.. Kick the FG and then u score a TD and u win! Moron!

Comment

oh my god SC saw that coming all the way.For all the talent Bama has U would think they could get a kicker who can hit from 40 right

Comment

Make that 16 in a row for David Ruffer, the ND kicker...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]oh my god SC saw that coming all the way.For all the talent Bama has U would think they could get a kicker who can hit from 40 right[/quote] He just hit from 39 in this game!!lol What a horrible call, even though the LB shoulda caught the ball, u just dont risk that...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]oh my god SC saw that coming all the way.For all the talent Bama has U would think they could get a kicker who can hit from 40 right[/quote] He just hit from 39 in this game!!lol What a horrible call, even though the LB shoulda caught the ball, u just dont risk that...
            [/quote]

but seriously i mean all the 5 star guys and then a kicker who cant kick 40 yards. Does Saban think his team is that good that they dont need a kicker

Comment

man, Ray Graham is a beast RB for Pitt, also a good KR...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]oh my god SC saw that coming all the way.For all the talent Bama has U would think they could get a kicker who can hit from 40 right[/quote] He just hit from 39 in this game!!lol What a horrible call, even though the LB shoulda caught the ball, u just dont risk that...
                [/quote]

but seriously i mean all the 5 star guys and then a kicker who cant kick 40 yards. Does Saban think his team is that good that they dont need a kicker

[/quote] i here ya.. I just don't get why u don't let your Kicker try a 40yrder, when he hit from 39 in this very game! He split the upright for godsake...

Comment

and as i said.. Nows the time for ND defense to blow the game.. A wide open bomb td to baldwin, makes it a 6pt game with a Ton of time left.. NEver fails, ND stinks on D...

Comment

nice conversion on 4th down for UNC, huge play!

Comment

Wow what a play

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Wow what a play[/quote] certainly made up for that catch he shouda made that turned into INT for Bama... I am telling you, this Jeffrey kid is insane!

Comment

SC is going to win this game

Comment

johnny freaking White baby!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]SC is going to win this game[/quote] yup, and i bet them!!!! Yippee! I got UNC -2.5, ND -5, S.Car +7, and Mich St +4.5!!! THe nd game is still very close! I haven't hit 4outta 4 in awhile!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]SC is going to win this game[/quote] yup, and i bet them!!!! Yippee! I got UNC -2.5, ND -5, S.Car +7, and Mich St +4.5!!! THe nd game is still very close! I haven't hit 4outta 4 in awhile!

Comment

Working...
                                X