A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]WesBunting Wesley Bunting
    Biggest winners from the #shrinegame so far this week are...#USC DT DaJohn Harris, explosive, powerful when plays low tough block

Watched this guy in September and knew he was going to be loved by Scouts. Guys that big 6'4 310 and collapse the pocket are in high demand. His numbers arent mind blowing but he is disruptive in ways that dont always show up on the stat sheet. When U pressure QB's up the middle force bad throws and cause sacks for his teammates[/quote]* Ya i don't know much about em* but certainly have noticed him on some prospect rankings around the web..**
    [/quote]Im starting to think we should take a Dlineman no matter what. Im starting to get a feeling Austin is going to bust.[/quote]

He hasn't even played a snap yet.. I mean he just very well might. lets at least see the kid in action before though
    [/quote]* Redeye's thinking is the guys gonna constantly have something going on** and standing in his way* ala** injury or suspension* etc..** Then u add in the fact hes missing seasons where hes supposed to get seasoned and hes not..*

I can see where Redeye would worry* albeit its just a hunch he has** not a gurantee or anything..
    [/quote] Thanks yeah thats part of it I liked Austin pre draft. Im not saying for sure or anything but im just getting a bad vibe

Im worried because im not sure he has the work ethic to overcome 2 seasons of rust

Comment

Bunch of guys pulling out of the Senior Bowl just saw on Twitter
      Kendall Wright
      Devon Still
      Levy Ad****
      Brandon Mosley
      Mychael Kendricks

Comment

Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but Jaquain Williams means JR > than Mel Kiper is, was, or ever will be.

I know Sportzfan and I (and Redeye too, I believe) were saying it shortly after he was drafted, but J-WILL = FUTURE STUD, and the future is closer than you think.

Comment

[quote user="Raptor22"]Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but Jaquain Williams means JR > than Mel Kiper is, was, or ever will be.

I know Sportzfan and I (and Redeye too, I believe) were saying it shortly after he was drafted, but J-WILL = FUTURE STUD, and the future is closer than you think.
          [/quote]Once I started watching game tape of him got a little upset that i missed him. May be the lack of Big East Football i watch.Same thing this year. Cinci,WV,Rutgers Ive watched a good amount besides that not much. Actually read that Nebraska really wanted Jacquain Williams but he wanted to go with JPP

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"]Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but Jaquain Williams means JR > than Mel Kiper is, was, or ever will be.

[/quote]Once I started watching game tape of him got a little upset that i missed him. May be the lack of Big East Football i watch.Same thing this year. Cinci,WV,Rutgers Ive watched a good amount besides that not much. Actually read that Nebraska really wanted Jacquain Williams but he wanted to go with JPP[/quote]

...and Damn good thing he did. Now he's going with JPP to the Superbowl!

Comment

The more of him i watch, the more I want coby fleener in the first round.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]The more of him i watch, the more I want coby fleener in the first round.[/quote]

Would love to get Fleener, but I see us going OL in Round 1. Also, I think we need a RB with explosion even if we lose BJ. Bradshaw can get the tough yards as the short yardage guy.I am not sure if we are comfortable with Scott as the speed guy in that committee so I can see us grabbing a player like LaMichael James, which I would love personally. Even David Wilson in Round 2 or a guy like Pead in say the 3rd would be fine. We can get a TE like Egnew in round 3 if we went OL in 1 and RB in 2.

Comment

Some updates from the weigh in

Kelechie Osmele had the longest Wingspan 85.5"

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                  Emmanuel Acho 6010 235

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                  Ladarius Green-6056-237

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                  Cyrus Gray-5102-198
                  1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TMeltonScouting Thomas Melton
                  Cordy Glenn 6'5 1/2, 346. Sort of sloppy build.

eh i will post them all when there done

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                  Nigel Bradham 6015 237 very well built

Schottey Michael Schottey
                  Nigel Bradham looks like every other FSU prospect ever...like a stud

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some updates from the weigh in

Kelechie Osmele had the longest Wingspan 85.5"

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                    Emmanuel Acho 6010 235

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                    Ladarius Green-6056-237

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                    Cyrus Gray-5102-198
                    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TMeltonScouting Thomas Melton
                    Cordy Glenn 6'5 1/2, 346. Sort of sloppy build.

eh i will post them all when there done

JoshNorris Josh Norris
                    Nigel Bradham 6015 237 very well built

Schottey Michael Schottey
                    Nigel Bradham looks like every other FSU prospect ever...like a stud
                    [/quote]Bradham played primarily weakside LB but he's got the size, strength, & athleticism to play all three spots. He's a guy who will blow up the combine and test off the charts. Would love for the Giants to draft him. Whatever team takes Bradham will be extremely happy!

Comment

RB's Polk and Martin are getting rave reviews for there compact strong builds.
                      Many Jokes about Kellen Moore at 5'11 191

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]RB's Polk and Martin are getting rave reviews for there compact strong builds.
                        Many Jokes about Kellen Moore at 5'11 191[/quote]Good crop of RB's available this year and I can see the Giants drafting one if the value is right. They could use the help at that position, that's for sure.

Comment

NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko
                          George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up

Intriguing guy right there.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko
                            George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up

Intriguing guy right there.[/quote]

if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko

Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] i like em more and more!

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko

Intriguing guy right there.[/quote]

if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's

Comment

Working...
                                X