• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko
    Boise st de shea mcclellin seeing time at mlb

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?

Comment

matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards if he performs well at the Sr bowl.. He came in at over 300lbs(306) which was heavier then the listed 295 and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak.. Hes got the look of a LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards* if he performs well at the Sr bowl..* He came in at over 300lbs(306)* which was heavier then the listed 295** and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak..** Hes got the look of a* LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st* and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches
          [/quote]Some guy on Youtube kept hounding me for Mccants footage at the start of the CFB season but I couldnt find any games of him

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?[/quote] Freak TE's im not sure. Orson Charles of Georgia is a sick receiver. Coby FLeener another gifted pass catcher. Ladarius Green Louisiana Lafayette is a long athletic receiver . I liked Eifert the best but he didnt come out.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards if he performs well at the Sr bowl.. He came in at over 300lbs(306) which was heavier then the listed 295 and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak.. Hes got the look of a LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches
              [/quote]Some guy on Youtube kept hounding me for Mccants footage at the start of the CFB season but I couldnt find any games of him[/quote] Ya i woulden't mind seeing some footage of him as well.. Been seeing him for awhile now on prospect lists and some had em as a mid rder and some had em late 2nd into the 3rd.. I think his Weight will really help him as well as playing well in the Sr Bowl against top comp consdering hes outta the weaker Conf USA

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?[/quote] Freak TE's im not sure. Orson Charles of Georgia is a sick receiver. Coby FLeener another gifted pass catcher. Ladarius Green Louisiana Lafayette is a long athletic receiver . I liked Eifert the best but he didnt come out.

[/quote] I think the Sleeper TE's of this class are Brian Linthicum and David Paulson.. Neither is really big and not your typical Run Blocking TE's but both give effort and get the job done seemingly more often then not and both have flashed the Hands in the recieving game.. George Bryan is a guy i could see the Giants looking at as he fits the mold of a Giant TE..

Comment

Im telling you, if Fleener has the frame to add another 20-30 pounds. He is going to be a beast in the nfl.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]names and videos....awesome thanks

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Im telling you, if Fleener has the frame to add another 20-30 pounds. He is going to be a beast in the nfl.[/quote] I coulden't agree more.. I think Fleener is gonna be a stud but Allen has that all around TE frame all ready and can beat u deep and short as well as block.. I love both TE's but Allen has a more complete TE skill set in my opinion.. I think Allen could end up being a Antonio Gates type talent..

Comment

If Doug martin runs well at the combine with that 5ft 9in 219lb frame and ability to return kicks hes gonna see his stock fly high as well.. I all ready think hes sensational and u add in a solid 40 time to that bowling ball frame and ability to catch the ball outta the backfield and u gotta start thinking Ray Rice and mjd!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]** I think Allen could end up being a Antonio Gates type talent..
                          [/quote]

Allen and Fleener are different types of TEs in the NFL, IMO.

Allen is closer to a Hernandez type TE. Dont think he has the strength or speed of a Vernon Davis. I think he will end up being more of a move TE. Not an inline guy.

Fleener if he has the frame (he should at 6'6 with what seems like a big wingspan) could definately grow into a 270+ pound inline type TE.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] I think Allen could end up being a Antonio Gates type talent..
                            [/quote]

Allen is closer to a Hernandez type TE. Dont think he has the strength or speed of a Vernon Davis. I think he will end up being more of a move TE. Not an inline guy.

Fleener if he has the frame (he should at 6'6 with what seems like a big wingspan) could definately grow into a 270+ pound inline type TE.[/quote] i also don't think he has Vernon Davis type speed but vernon davis is the most physically imposing ahtletic freak TE in the NFL. Hence why he was the 5th overall pick and none of the other bigtime TE's came close to top 5 picks.. Allen has alot of similarities to Gates as far as being just about the exact same size and there good enough to get deep middle as well as having the hands to catch anything in the intermediate range and even though there not blocker extrodinaires can certainly get the job done.. There both pretty athletic as well.. Fleener is a fine player in his own right and as u said with that frame if he can gain weight and keep that ability to gain yards after the catch and make big plays he'd be one of the best TE's around.. There pretty close in my opinion but i think Allen's potential is alittle higher all though your right and i woulden't be surprised if Fleener has a better career

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]** I think Allen could end up being a Antonio Gates type talent..
                              [/quote]

Fleener if he has the frame (he should at 6'6 with what seems like a big wingspan) could definately grow into a 270+ pound inline type TE.[/quote]He has that potential but Stanford didnt really use him much as a Blocker at all really.

Comment

Working...
                              X