• Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

as pointed out by evan silva...

Iloka has a bigger wingspan than JPP.

JPP has an 80" wingspan, Iloka has 80 5/8"

Thats unbelievable for a safety.

He ran a 4.49 last spring.

The more I hear about him the more I like him.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]as pointed out by evan silva...

Iloka has a bigger wingspan than JPP.

JPP has an 80" wingspan, Iloka has 80 5/8"

Thats unbelievable for a safety.

He ran a 4.49 last spring.

The more I hear about him the more I like him.[/quote]That is ridiculous

Comment

There is a Agent I converse with on twitter "Mostly small school" and he put this up of one of his guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU34...e_gdata_player

Comment

Coples looking like an animal in the Senior Bowl.Where was this guy all year.He looks like he did when he was a Junior

Comment

Isiah Pead with an awesome Punt return, 60 yards.L David with a pancake block sprung him

Comment

Pead with another awesome return this time 38 yards

And Casey Hayward snags a ball thrown by Kirk Cousins for a pick.Hayward looks good out there.Had a nice PD before saving a TD as well

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Pead with another awesome return this time 38 yards

And Casey Hayward snags a ball thrown by Kirk Cousins for a pick.Hayward looks good out there.Had a nice PD before saving a TD as well[/quote] Jesus Casey Freaing Hayward is just so disgustingly underrated! As i keep saying i think behind morris claiborne hes the best CB in this entire draft! I thought he'd be this yrs Kareem Jackson and be a 1st RD surprise and i'm sticking by that.. Hes just so incredibly talented..

Comment

Bobby wagner is no longer an unknown having an outstanding game

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bobby wagner is no longer an unknown having an outstanding game[/quote] All my Favorites are really impressing early draft season so far

Comment

Vinny Curry just ate Zerbie sanders up for huge sack! Sanders having a tough week!

Comment

Juron Criner is another guy u just had to wonder why some have had as possible 3rd and even 4th rder...lol Hes about as good as anyone in the country.. I dont know what people see when looking at guys like Criner/ Doug martin/ Pead...etc These guys are electric and just way to good to not be talked with the top of crop.. Very easy to see them become riser as draft approaches

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Coples looking like an animal in the Senior Bowl.Where was this guy all year.He looks like he did when he was a Junior[/quote] Ya Coples is a guy i'll admit I thought had "BUST" written all over him but its evident the extra attention he got this past yr is what slowed him down more then laziness.. Coples looks sensational this sr bowl week..

Comment

Boy Joe Adams is crazy elusive!

Comment

What a pass by Foles to his teammate at ARZ Juron Criner.. I said it before and i'll say it again I like Foles better then Tannehill and Criner is a sure 2nd rder and possible very late 1st rder if he dosen't blow it at the combine.. Also awesome blocking for Foles on that lates TD drive in the early 4th qter.. The Ga boys Cordy Glenn and Ben Jones looked great!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]As i've said most of this yr and again i feel is true Today Ryan Tannehill not overly impressive against a NW D that is dreadful He let them back in the game and his play has dropped considerbly as the games gone on and with a ridiculous heap of weapons to boot Hes a guy i woulden't touch untill RD3 at the earliest I would rather have Nick Foles I wonder how Foles would be if he were on a good team?[/quote] Well I guess Foles would do good with a good team around him...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X