A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Wow what a play[/quote] certainly made up for that catch he shouda made that turned into INT for Bama... I am telling you, this Jeffrey kid is insane!
    [/quote]Kid is huge looks like vincent jackson. Whats with these giant receivers lately

Comment

Unbelievable! Freaking TD for Mike Floyd, and of course, dumb arse Theo Rid**** with illegal pick, and thats that, instead its 3rd and 14, and what do u know, Rid**** also drops pass on next play after his own huge penalty.. Moron!

Comment

The pathetic Defense that is Notre Dame now must Stop Pitt up 6 with 4plus minutes to go... Only ND can make this Tino Kid look good, hes horrible! But ND is just a team that will never be good on defense, so he looks darn good against them

Comment

Mccelroy stare down a receiver much

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]The pathetic Defense that is Notre Dame now must Stop Pitt up 6 with 4plus minutes to go... Only ND can make this Tino Kid look good, hes horrible! But ND is just a team that will never be good on defense, so he looks darn good against them
            [/quote]ND shaking head

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The pathetic Defense that is Notre Dame now must Stop Pitt up 6 with 4plus minutes to go... Only ND can make this Tino Kid look good, hes horrible! But ND is just a team that will never be good on defense, so he looks darn good against them
              [/quote]ND shaking head[/quote] UNC to.. It looked like i had it locked, and Somehow the UNC defenders just gave up a 3rd and 9 TD for like 60yrds to get them right back in the game... A horrible angle and play for the UNC defense...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The pathetic Defense that is Notre Dame now must Stop Pitt up 6 with 4plus minutes to go... Only ND can make this Tino Kid look good, hes horrible! But ND is just a team that will never be good on defense, so he looks darn good against them
                [/quote]ND shaking head[/quote] UNC to.. It looked like i had it locked, and Somehow the UNC defenders just gave up a 3rd and 9 TD for like 60yrds to get them right back in the game... A horrible angle and play for the UNC defense...

Comment

wow, UNC Defense is killing em in this one...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow, UNC Defense is killing em in this one...
                    [/quote] They finally stopped em on the 2pt conversion.. They gave Clem enough tries though.. My goodness!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow, UNC Defense is killing em in this one...
                      [/quote] They finally stopped em on the 2pt conversion.. They gave Clem enough tries though.. My goodness!

Comment

Well this will make the NC chase a lot more intresting. LSU vs Florida tonight. LSU has a chance to jump into the title mix with a victory. Boise State got a huge lift , Ohio State will now be number 1.

Whats the new top 5

1.Ohio State

2. Oregon

3. Boise State

4. TCU

5. Oklahoma

Comment

This Lattimore kid is running all over them with 8 in the box

Comment

man, Notre Dame is just sickening to watch sometimes.. 2nd and 4, Crist hits Ragone right on the freaking hands with blockers everywhere, and he drops it! It would of ended the game, instead on next play, ND on 3rd and 4 got pressure on em, and it just fell short of the WR, so they had to punt..My 5yr old niece could've caught the ball ragone dropped, and thats just the luck of the Irish there...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Well this will make the NC chase a lot more intresting. LSU vs Florida tonight. LSU has a chance to jump into the title mix with a victory. Boise State got a huge lift , Ohio State will now be number 1.

Whats the new top 5

1.Ohio State

2. Oregon

3. Boise State

4. TCU

5. Oklahoma

[/quote]
                              U are pretty darn close my friend..

Comment

Alshon Jeffery is my new favorite receiver for the 2012 draft. 6-4 233 pounds kid is huge

Comment

Working...
                                X