A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles[/quote] Casey Hayward just got robbed on a beuatful pass breakup yet again! Dudes been sensational!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles[/quote]* Casey Hayward just got robbed on a beuatful pass breakup yet again!** Dudes been sensational!**
        [/quote]2 bad PI calls on him

Comment

Coples has been terrific kind of makes me wonder why he decided not to play hard this season

Comment

Pead has such stout balance and as mayock said " he has explosion through the hole".. Pead is a guy even coming into the yr I thought was a bit underrated and kinda not talked about as much as he should of been.. Outside of size(hes not your ideal everydown back) he does everything well.. He can block He can Catch Obviously as were seeing he can return punts and he has explosion and balance as a runner

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Coples has been terrific kind of makes me wonder why he decided not to play hard this season[/quote] I read where people are now believing it was in fact the extra attention more then anything and offenses gameplanning away from Coples as why he wasen't as productive..

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Coples has been terrific kind of makes me wonder why he decided not to play hard this season[/quote] Coples with another TFL! Jesus!

Comment

Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th? Is that Kalil hes destroying?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that* Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th?* Is that Kalil hes destroying?
                    [/quote]

Schwartz? I think

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th? Is that Kalil hes destroying?
                      [/quote]

theres a guy from USC in this game?[/quote]maybe its a TROY player? I coulden't tell who it was to be honest.. Was it that James Brown? I don't know thats why i'm asking.. He was completely ate up by Coples on that last drive though

Comment

wow sweet 18yrd by Pead! There liking em big time there in mobile!

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th? Is that Kalil hes destroying?
                          [/quote]

Schwartz? I think[/quote] nah it didn't look like a CAL helmet

Comment

[/quote]

Schwartz? I think[/quote] Shwartz in there now because the other dude was getting destroyed! Shwartz doing way better then the guy before him at controlling Coples

Comment

James Michael Johnson is a really good player too. Could be a nice pick mid rounds, perhaps in the 4th.

Comment

James michael Johnson with the pick of Ryan Lindley.. Lindley really isn't much more then a developmental QB in my opinion.. I liked em as a sleeper QB but his Accuracy and decison making is way to shoddy for my liking..

my boy Isaiah Pead with mvp honors..

Comment

Working...
                                X