USF
    RB Darrell Scott

Florida International
    WR Ty Hilton

FAU
    RB Alfred Morris

Comment

• Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I really want to see us look at a RT that can step in immediately and help us with the run game. Kareem Mackenzie is on the heavy down slide of his career and we need to bring the run game in to the top 5, back to where its supposed to be.

Im not really sure who's out there, but Id want us to look RT or a CB that could step in and play for us from the start.
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-
          [/quote]

As I said in another thread, I do not think it is rumor anymore. Check this pic of him prior to the last season(yep, he is #1 on the left.)

I think he lost some of that Blubber before last season was over, but still, this kid may end up as a h-back/ TE in the NFL if he doesnt find a dietitian quickly.

BTW, the guy on the right(#6) is Melvin Ingram SCs talented DE. He was measured at the senior bowl as 6' 1 7/8 and 276. I know cameras can play tricks, but are you telling me that Alshon is over 3 inches taller than that guy and 50 lbs lighter? SC might have some splaining to do on that 1.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-
            [/quote]

As I said in another thread, I do not think it is rumor anymore. Check this pic of him prior to the last season(yep, he is #1 on the left.)

I think he lost some of that Blubber before last season was over, but still, this kid may end up as a h-back/ TE in the NFL if he doesnt find a dietitian quickly.

BTW, the guy on the right(#6) is Melvin Ingram SCs talented DE. He was measured at the senior bowl as 6' 1 7/8 and 276. I know cameras can play tricks, but are you telling me that Alshon is over 3 inches taller than that guy and 50 lbs lighter? SC might have some splaining to do on that 1.

[/quote]Alshon better tighten up if he wants to get paid that 1st round money. You forgot to mention Mr. Lattimore (#21). I say he runs for over 1,000 yards this season and declares early & will be a 1st round pick. Sound about right?

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-
              [/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-
                [/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see[/quote]What draft guys do you converse with? Do you talk w/ Joe Everett?

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-
                  [/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see[/quote]What draft guys do you converse with? Do you talk w/ Joe Everett?
                  [/quote] Thats the guy that said it right.

Matt Miller from NFL Draft Scout said he was in Tampa.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape[/quote]Yep, Joe Everett. I'm just trying to figure out why dude would make something like this up? If true, Joe Everett just lost all credibility.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape[/quote]Yep, Joe Everett. I'm just trying to figure out why dude would make something like this up? If true, Joe Everett just lost all credibility.
                      [/quote] i doubt he made it up.Who knows who his source was though.Some of these guys have certain agendas.Who knows maybe Miller is wrong

Comment

Question to you redeye since your the resident expert here.

if
                        like projected the packers take Dwyane allen. and Fleener drops to 32
                        would you consider him the BPA at 32. TE is of great need and i know
                        allen is gone anywhere between 20-28.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg Ö

Comment

Hey red eye how is it that yoshi hardrick isn't talked about as one of the top tackles in the draft I know he didn't start many games and his run blocking looks like it needs a bit of work but he is a mountain of a man and like you said about zebrie sanders teams are always looking for tackles. I watched every vid of him on YouTube I could find and it doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey red eye how is it that yoshi hardrick isn't talked about as one of the top tackles in the draft I know he didn't start many games and his run blocking looks like it needs a bit of work but he is a mountain of a man and like you said about zebrie sanders teams are always looking for tackles. I watched every vid of him on YouTube I could find and it doesn't make sense to me.[/quote]Yoshi Hardwick has technique issues and doesnt have the quickest feet.Some say he is soft up top and isnt a hard worker.i have a hard time believing that reading the kids story.I think he has more to work with then some of the later round guys though.He blocks with attitude as well.

When Hardrick was being recruited out of the small Kansas community college, he had some heavy-hitting SEC schools knocking on his door. In fact, Hardrick originally committed to LSU while at Fort Scott. A southern boy himself, Hardrick couldnít wait to get back.

There was only one thing stopping him: Lavonte David.

LSU didnít want David. Neither did any of the other SEC schools Hardrick talked to. It was clear that Hardrick wanted to stick with his best friend, though. He wanted them to keep playing with the playmaking linebacker. Where Yoshi ended up as a result was in the air.

Enter Bo Pelini.

Nebraska offered Hardrick, but before the lineman would commit, he had a single request: Offer David too. The next day, the Cornhuskers did just that.

The rest is really history. Any fan would agree that LSUís loss is one of Nebraska greatest gains.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]Question to you redeye since your the resident expert here.

if
                              like projected the packers take Dwyane allen. and Fleener drops to 32
                              would you consider him the BPA at 32. TE is of great need and i know
                              allen is gone anywhere between 20-28.[/quote] Not sure if he will be the absolute best player but he would be in the discussion. Fleener is a very early second round pick to me

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey red eye how is
                                it that yoshi hardrick isn't talked about as one of the top tackles in
                                the draft I know he didn't start many games and his run blocking looks
                                like it needs a bit of work but he is a mountain of a man and like you
                                said about zebrie sanders teams are always looking for tackles. I
                                watched every vid of him on YouTube I could find and it doesn't make
                                sense to me.[/quote]Yoshi Hardwick has technique issues and doesnt have
                                the quickest feet.Some say he is soft up top and isnt a hard worker.i
                                have a hard time believing that reading the kids story.I think he has
                                more to work with then some of the later round guys though.He blocks
                                with attitude as well.

When Hardrick was being recruited out of the small Kansas community
                                college, he had some heavy-hitting SEC schools knocking on his door. In
                                fact, Hardrick originally committed to LSU while at Fort Scott. A
                                southern boy himself, Hardrick couldnít wait to get back.

There was only one thing stopping him: Lavonte David.

LSU didnít want David. Neither did any of the other SEC schools Hardrick
                                talked to. It was clear that Hardrick wanted to stick with his best
                                friend, though. He wanted them to keep playing with the playmaking
                                linebacker. Where Yoshi ended up as a result was in the air.

Enter Bo Pelini.

Nebraska offered Hardrick, but before the lineman would commit, he had a
                                single request: Offer David too. The next day, the Cornhuskers did just
                                that.

The rest is really history. Any fan would agree that LSUís loss is one
                                of Nebraska greatest gains.[/quote]

Are you "huskerlocker" or are you just reposting his article?

Comment

Working...
                                X