A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Man, Johnny White is a savior for UNC today..

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Alshon Jeffery is my new favorite receiver for the 2012 draft. 6-4 233 pounds kid is huge[/quote] i know man.. I seen him a few times now this yr, and thats why i threw a comment out on him before his 1st catch of this game.. I knew he was gonna be a beast in this one... Hes UNREAL!!!!

Comment

As i said, Johnny White has been a savior for UNC! What a freaking Catch and run on 3rd and 9! Johnny White baby!

Comment

Come on Harrison Smith! U gotta make that INT to end this game, holy cow! Still a nice play, and as maycok just said, Smith has had a Great Game, but still, gotta end it when u can! Harrison Smith is a Huge Sleeper Safety!

Comment

ND takes over, and wins the Game! Way to go Irish!

Comment

Hey the NC punter is Feagles is that Jeffs son

Comment

LOL it is his son he is terrible. He is a frosh though

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Alshon Jeffery is my new favorite receiver for the 2012 draft. 6-4 233 pounds kid is huge[/quote] i know man.. I seen him a few times now this yr, and thats why i threw a comment out on him before his 1st catch of this game.. I knew he was gonna be a beast in this one... Hes UNREAL!!!!
                  [/quote]

He was beating a very good CB in Dre Kirkpatrick. He is the real deal

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Alshon Jeffery is my new favorite receiver for the 2012 draft. 6-4 233 pounds kid is huge[/quote] i know man.. I seen him a few times now this yr, and thats why i threw a comment out on him before his 1st catch of this game.. I knew he was gonna be* a beast in this one... Hes UNREAL!!!!
                    [/quote]

He was beating a very good CB in Dre Kirkpatrick. He is the real deal

[/quote]
                    that dude was tearing Bama's defense up all day, kid is nuts, that 1 handed catch was a thing of beauty

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Hey the NC punter is Feagles is that Jeffs son[/quote] No Freaking Way!!!lol

Comment

Lets go Quizz Brothers!

Comment

yankee game or CFB

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]yankee game or CFB[/quote] Yankees, Yankees, and More yankees!!!! Unfortunetly, i gotta surf more then i'd like, but the yankees are always one click away! I gotta work though, so i can't watch much...

I love Drake Nevis! Right there is why i have him in my Latest Mock! Beast!

Comment

This Nevis guy is unstoppable at times

Comment

OMG! Nevis for a TFL on moody! He got hit with a Facemask, or he'd have a Sack, and TFL in back to back plays, and a Forced Fumble!

Comment

Working...
                                X