A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Peterson fumbled! Where's the guy with the girl with the huge tits avatar?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Hey REDEYE, u ever notice, u joined these boards 3days after me??lol pretty cool, ey???lol

Comment

freaking Cam Newton with 3rush tds already VS KENT...

Comment

hahaha, Org St buried Arizona inside there own 30, and like 17seconds, and the fools ORG ST let em all the way down to the 20, for a FG attempt.. What a joke! Also, Katz threw the worlds dumbest Back Foot floater into the endzone for a INT, and if they scored it would of been 24-7 with like 2-3minutes left in 1st half.. Thats why teams stay good, and teams stay bad.. Horrible turn of events!

Comment

and now ARZ screwed up.. After getting into FG positon going like 50yrds in 17seconds, setting up a FG at the buzzer to make it a 1possession game, and the ARZ kicker miss's the fg...lol What a joke ! Org st up 17-7 at the half..

Comment

The Outstanding Pat Peterson fumbles a Punt Return leading to a Florida TD, way to go peterson!

Comment

hhahaha.. Speak of Comical Dumb follies by college players, where to being on this play? LSU punting to Janoris Jenkins, and somehow 2lsu players take the dumbest Angles ever, leading to Jenkins breaking one to mid field, but guess what? Jenkins Spikes the Ball on the sidelines...lol What a fool! The Football Follies continue! Are Football Players really this stupid?

Comment

Florida St making Miami look stupid early on...

Comment

man, i gotta say Redeye, your 2teams you boast about, UNC and Miami are very overrated in my opinion... I here ya on UNC and there academic issues, but still, they got players, and they aren't overly impressive, and same for Miami...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]man, i gotta say Redeye, your 2teams you boast about, UNC and Miami are very overrated in my opinion... I here ya on UNC and there academic issues, but still, they got players, and they aren't overly impressive, and same for Miami...
                      [/quote]Miamis always been my favorite team but i admit they arent a big time team. There around 20th in the country. NC has NFL talent its a shame the suspensions happened.There CB's have been completely depleted there D-line still has talent but the starters are gone and there offense is mediocre at best.

Comment

man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0[/quote] Go Bombers! Complete Domination by Philthy Phil Hughes!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0[/quote] Go Bombers! Complete Domination by Philthy Phil Hughes!
                            [/quote]

Yeah I chose to watch the Yanks last night looks like I didnt miss much with Miami getting killed. One of my 2 favorite teams is still alive though. My dad went to Nebraska so there one of my 2 favs besides the U

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]man, i gotta say Redeye, your 2teams you boast about, UNC and Miami are very overrated in my opinion... I here ya on UNC and there academic issues, but still, they got players, and they aren't overly impressive, and same for Miami...
                              [/quote]

Yeah Miami and Nebraska are my 2 favorite teams. I dont really boast about Miami. Im not crazy about them NFL talent wise. Brandon Harris ,Allen Bailey and Hankerson are nice players. NC I am guilty of boasting about because I see a lot of NFL talent on the roster.I like watching them because they have a ton of high ceiling players on defense.There team has been decimated in the secondary and D-line. What I have seen from the ACC "shouldreplace the C's with s" this year if they were at full roster strength I dont think a BCS bid would be out of reach. These are back ups u have to remember there playing with at 3 of the 4 D-line spots. Those 3 guys missing would all be NFL players and 2 of them are speculated as Top 10 picks so they are at a huge disadvantage. I will say this next year when people start talking about the 2012 draft dont be surprised when Quinton Coples and Donte Paige Moss are talked about as high draft picks. Say what U want about NC but they have a lot of players with raw talent. I wouldnt be surprised if they have some busts in the draft though. They havealot of high ceiling playersand somehave under achieved to a certain extent.

Comment

Don't have a source and can't confirm but heard Gators QB Jeff Brantley has four broken ribs and a broken bone in his throwing arm. I was just listening to the radio and they said he was done for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X