No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys OLB Adrian Hamilton has been all over my Twitter timeline. Cowboys might of found themselves a Cameron Wake

Comment

• what's the running back situation like this upcoming draft. More specifically, pass catching backs that are expected to go rounds 1-3

Comment

• Man I feel really bad for Chris Childs. Both Knees torn ACL MCL. Guy is super talented his body just wont hold up. It has to be a terrible feeling to know mentally u are good enough but u just keep breaking down.
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-05-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Joseph Randle Oklahoma State - Explosive sub 4.4 speed has a WR frame. needs to add weight which im sure he will before the draft. runs well in between the tackles as well

DJ Harper Boise State- Skill Set of an every down back but 2 has had ACL injuries. Very good in Pass protection, has some wiggle to him.

Dennis Johnson Arkansas

Kenjon Barner Oregon

Onterio Mccaleb Auburn

Rex Burkhead Nebraska

Comment

• http://blogs.ourlads.com/2012/08/06/...-draft-review/

Former NFL Scout Draft review of the Gmen

Comment

• The Eagles really nailed it with Damaris Johnson. I brought him up before he got suspended in 2011 for embezzlement. Kid is super shifty and in my opinion had better college tape then Jerrel Jernigan,. He fits into their team perfectly. He is another guy that is hard to tackle in the open field. Like the Eagles needed another guy like him

Comment

• Im seeing from certain sources Mathieu has been kicked off the team

Comment

• Cant wait to see Russell Wilson tonight . Heard he is playing a half

Comment

• Just saw a picture today of the University of Tennessee's new Nose Tackle Daniel McCullers . A Juco Transfer guy is 6'6" 390 pounds.What do u think that guy eats fro Dinner. Maybe like a whole Turkey and a bag of potatos. Cant find any footage of him but if he has any lateral movement he should be a monster run defender

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-13-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Just saw a picture today of the University of Tennessee's new Nose Tackle Daniel McCullers . A Juco Transfer guy is 6'6" 390 pounds.What do u think that guy eats fro Dinner. Maybe like a whole Turkey and a bag of potatos. Cant find any footage of him but if he has any lateral movement he should be a monster run defender

if that guy isn't careful next to him, he just might be that dudes next meal..lol Seriously, this dude is a freaking monster! He looks to be in pretty god darn good shape as well..

A guy i'm looking forward to following his progress this yr is MISTER COBBLE DT KENTUCKY.. Hes a 6ft 1in 328lb monster himself... Talk about a bowling ball..lol

Comment

• Man Audie Cole 2 Pick 6's tonight

Comment

Man Audie Cole 2 Pick 6's tonight
                          Yup, i really liked him as a prospect.. He was one of those guys who dropped for stupid reasons, and his size and production should of amounted to more then it did .. I was mentioning him in RD 4 as a guy i wanted to pick.. Would of much rather him then Adrien Robinson..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Yup, i really liked him as a prospect.. He was one of those guys who dropped for stupid reasons, and his size and production should of amounted to more then it did .. I was mentioning him in RD 4 as a guy i wanted to pick.. Would of much rather him then Adrien Robinson..
                            I thought he was 2 big to help out in coverage. I thought his zones drops for a guy his size were very good. Is he Brian Urlacher in his prime? Well no but he wasnt the liability he was made out to be. Could of got Robinson later.Im convinced of that. I think most teams would of traded back to the 5th round then selected him. i dont buy there was no else they wanted or any deals out there. they are very static with there moves and it bothers me. U see teams adding picks and they just stand still. How great would it be if u added a 5th next year as well as got Robinson. When I first saw Robinson I thought it was the LB from Temple who they were taking

Comment

I thought he was 2 big to help out in coverage. I thought his zones drops for a guy his size were very good. Is he Brian Urlacher in his prime? Well no but he wasnt the liability he was made out to be. Could of got Robinson later.Im convinced of that. I think most teams would of traded back to the 5th round then selected him. i dont buy there was no else they wanted or any deals out there. they are very static with there moves and it bothers me. U see teams adding picks and they just stand still. How great would it be if u added a 5th next year as well as got Robinson. When I first saw Robinson I thought it was the LB from Temple who they were taking
                              I here ya totally.. Even if Robinson ends up being good, which who knows, it was a risky pick not needed to be made yet.. I'm not sure Robinson woulden't of been there with our 6th rd pick! Only 1 TE got taken from the time we picked A.Robinson till we picked again in the 6th,a nd that was James Hanna who i think the Cowboys would of selected either way, and with guys like David Paulson falling to like the (late 6th or 7th rd?), how can we be sure teams werent finding value in other areas and Robinson could of snuck right through the cracks?

There was a ton of good value players we could of got in RD 4 instead of Robinson.. Guys like Cole, menzie, t.carder, j.norman, s.kelemente...etc I mean, i just don't trust a guy who does just about nothing on a team with qb's like Tony Pike and Zach Collaros, ya know? I hope i'm wrong and in the 6th, id of had no problem with the pick, but not where we got em...

Comment

• Here Redeye, this should keep you busyhttp://www.seniorbowl.com/files/Watch%20List%20Release%282%29.pdf

Senior Bowls first ever watch list

Comment

Working...
                                X