Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I also like this Austin Hill WR Arizona kid.. Hes only a Sophmore, but hes really big, and agressive, and can make the tough catch.. He gets alot of looks from M.Scott, and comes down with quite a few... Just made a great TD catch with defender draped all over em on alittle slant from 4yrds out..

    Comment


    • Holy Crap, Arizona looks completely diffrent in this 2nd half, and Matt Scott has his Mojo back! Again, Aaron Hill is pretty freaking good!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Holy Crap, Arizona looks completely diffrent in this 2nd half, and Matt Scott has his Mojo back! Again, Aaron Hill is pretty freaking good!
        After awesome INT for Jordan Poyer, ORG ST regained lead after Zona took it, and then Matt Scott made awesome 18yrd fade throw to Dan Buckner right on the money! Matt Scott is certainly back after last weeks performance..

        Comment


        • Markus Wheaton is the real deal.. That dude is flat out burner.. I could see a team going earlier then hes projected similar to bills taking tj graham last yr.. The kids been burning Arz DB's by like 5yrds downfield all game.. Of course Tevis is out for Zona and has been most of the game.. Tevis is really good...

          Comment


          • I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
            CB's
            Jonathan Banks miss st
            Demarcus Milliner bama
            jordan poyer oregon st.
            carrington byndom texas
            dave amerson nc state
            Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..
            johnny adams mich st
            micah hyde iowa- one of my fave's outside the top of the crop
            leon mcfadden san diego st.- not really a sleeper, but undervalued a bit
            terry hawthorne illinois- i like this kid alot
            desmond trufant- huge in win vs stanford

            safteys
            eric reid lsu
            tony jefferson oklahoma
            kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings
            tj mcdonald usc
            matt elam florida- one of my faves..
            robert lester bama
            baccari rambo gerorgia- i feel hes got 1st rd talent but most have em going in rd 3... i'd be shocked if by draft time if he goes after rd 2..
            shawn williams georgia
            duke williams nevada



            Now these are just really good prospects at the positon, theres a ton more sleeper types and what not.. I'm just giving a idea that this is a deep secondary class..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
              CB's
              Jonathan Banks miss st
              Demarcus Milliner bama
              jordan poyer oregon st.
              carrington byndom texas
              dave amerson nc state
              Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..
              johnny adams mich st
              micah hyde iowa- one of my fave's outside the top of the crop
              leon mcfadden san diego st.- not really a sleeper, but undervalued a bit
              terry hawthorne illinois- i like this kid alot
              desmond trufant- huge in win vs stanford

              safteys
              eric reid lsu
              tony jefferson oklahoma
              kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings
              tj mcdonald usc
              matt elam florida- one of my faves..
              robert lester bama
              baccari rambo gerorgia- i feel hes got 1st rd talent but most have em going in rd 3... i'd be shocked if by draft time if he goes after rd 2..
              shawn williams georgia
              duke williams nevada



              Now these are just really good prospects at the positon, theres a ton more sleeper types and what not.. I'm just giving a idea that this is a deep secondary class..
              Amerson was a disaster again yesterday I dont think he comes out. If he does its almost guaranteed to be at safety. Defense in College Football has become a complete joke. Those games yesterday I had a hard time watching

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                What happened to Matt Scott QB Arizona? Did he totally regress because of that Oregon game? Oregon St is solid defensively, but a good QB comes out and makes a statement after the joke of a game Scott had last week.. He keeps throwing up duds and he'll find himself not drafted..

                I wonder if some of these borderline prospects realize how important the game after a DUD is to there chances of getting drafted? Its early yet, but hes been pretty shaky..
                Oh snap, I went to high school with him before he transferred his senior year.

                Comment


                • I like Jarvis Jones but his lack of pass rush production against good teams and tackles is bothersome. Last year he had 0 against a ranked teams. Yesterday again didnt get 1

                  Comment


                  • Dude, i watched titus young make the most dreadful drop and it was so important and i'd swear he made the catch the way people were giving him dap and patting em on the back..lol Its a disgrace what these idiots get away with these days..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Dude, i watched titus young make the most dreadful drop and it was so important and i'd swear he made the catch the way people were giving him dap and patting em on the back..lol Its a disgrace what these idiots get away with these days..
                      I swear to god this ur my teammate and i support u even when ur making mistakes that are so putrid it hurts is getting old.. Theres soemthing called contstructive critiscim, that works pretty well..lol

                      U wonder why u see this cr-ap every week more and more, and its becasue there allowed to get away with it.. Its funny because when its money time, then its a bussiness, but when its putrid play that is gross to watch, its teammates and were a family..lol

                      Comment


                      • what is with all these freaking drops in college and NFL? Holy cr-ap.. I can't watch one game where theres not 50disgusting drops a game.. Theres some morons in football nowadays...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          I like Jarvis Jones but his lack of pass rush production against good teams and tackles is bothersome. Last year he had 0 against a ranked teams. Yesterday again didnt get 1
                          I'll pass then.. Thats pathetic..lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Amerson was a disaster again yesterday I dont think he comes out. If he does its almost guaranteed to be at safety. Defense in College Football has become a complete joke. Those games yesterday I had a hard time watching
                            Ya, i bet Rhodes has passed em easily by now.. Shoot, Jonathan Banks might of passed em..lol Jordan Poyer is no joke, and i could see him or Byndom sneak into rd 1 as well.. It'd be funny if amerson comes out and all those guys go ahead of him..

                            Comment


                            • why do i watch football?lol These dudes are straight stupid...lol Mason Foster just hit RG3 in the endonze on freaking 3rd down..lol No reason all to touch em, and there gonna get the ball back down 21-6 and the idiot coulden't control himself..lol Seriously, football players gotta be the most brainless athletes in the history of sports..lol Straight stupid!!!lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
                                CB's

                                Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..


                                kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings

                                .
                                These are 2 guys I want to respond to:

                                As far as Rhodes go, I agree 100%. He just takes wrs completely out of football games.

                                As to Vaccaro, I liked him a lot too, but I watched the Texas game closely this week and his lost stock dropped in my eyes. He had a terrible game vs OSU. His tackling was horrendous as were some of the paths he took to the runners. At halftime, espn even commented how badly he was getting trucked.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X