No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, Doug Martin was completely unstoppable agaisnt a stout Viking defense last night.. He displayed everything a fulltime NFL back needs to display.. Power(he broke many arm tackles and his 1yrd td run was freaking awesome!), speed(brokeaway on a couple plays for huge gains), Catching ability(3catches 79yrd 1td), Grace(made a few nifty moves)...etc It sure isnt taking him long to establish himself as a force to reckon with for yrs to come.. Hes the complete package and kudos to TB for being slick and moving ahead of us to grab em...

thats not to say dave wilson isn't gonna be solid, but this doug martin is as complete as it gets.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 10-26-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Whats everyones take on Tank Carradine DE Fla ST? Hes got a solid pact of numbers this season and solid ht/wt and seems to be a sure riser so far that is taking his opp and running with it(jenkins season long injury).. I'd gotta think a player like Carradine would be a possiblity if the GMEN end up picking in the last 2-3 picks of the draft if he keeps it up...

Comment

• Walts partner, Charlie Campbell's mock out today has our 1st 3rds going like this this wk.. I don't mind it, all though i would of waited on Dallas Thomas in RD 1, with who he had left..

1. Dallas Thomas G/T TENN
        2. Shariff Floyd DT FLORIDA(big floyd fan.. Extremely strong and stout at point of attack)
        3. Johnathan Brown OLB ILLINOIS..( Didn't realize how dominant he was last yr! 20TFL!! Obviously a dip in numbers with mercilus gone, but still a solid player

The only change i'd of made was going with either Eric Reid, Tj McDonald, Desmond Trufant, or possibly Tank Carradine over Dallas Thomas in RD 1.. Eric Reid would of been my pick...

Comment

• A guy thats really underrated is UCLA LB Anthony Barr. Seen 2 of his games this year and he has been great

Comment

• Well Marcus Lattimore's career is over.....Hate to kick dirt on a guy when he's down, but I always thought he was over rated anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Walts partner, Charlie Campbell's mock out today has our 1st 3rds going like this this wk.. I don't mind it, all though i would of waited on Dallas Thomas in RD 1, with who he had left..

1. Dallas Thomas G/T TENN
              2. Shariff Floyd DT FLORIDA(big floyd fan.. Extremely strong and stout at point of attack)
              3. Johnathan Brown OLB ILLINOIS..( Didn't realize how dominant he was last yr! 20TFL!! Obviously a dip in numbers with mercilus gone, but still a solid player

The only change i'd of made was going with either Eric Reid, Tj McDonald, Desmond Trufant, or possibly Tank Carradine over Dallas Thomas in RD 1.. Eric Reid would of been my pick...
              I really like Floyd. I was hoping for a more explosive 3T than what the Giants are currently fielding after Canty. I think DT depth may be more important than trying to replace Osi.
              Last edited by penguinfarmer; 10-27-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Whats everyones take on Tank Carradine DE Fla ST? Hes got a solid pact of numbers this season and solid ht/wt and seems to be a sure riser so far that is taking his opp and running with it(jenkins season long injury).. I'd gotta think a player like Carradine would be a possiblity if the GMEN end up picking in the last 2-3 picks of the draft if he keeps it up...
                I think he is 1 of the most underrated prospects in the country. He plays very similar to a young Justin Tuck(cept from other side.) He is quick off the ball, stellar vs the run, is a powerfull bull rusher and can stunt as well as anyone. Personally, for a 43 team I think he is a better prospect than the guy he replaced for injury Brandon Jenkins.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                  Well Marcus Lattimore's career is over.....Hate to kick dirt on a guy when he's down, but I always thought he was over rated anyway
                  Hope I'm wrong but after seeing that injury to Lattimore, I think his football days are numbered. Absolute brutal injury & tough to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyhitter View Post
                    Hope I'm wrong but after seeing that injury to Lattimore, I think his football days are numbered. Absolute brutal injury & tough to watch.
                    It looked like his leg got ripped off his body from the knee down

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                      I think he is 1 of the most underrated prospects in the country. He plays very similar to a young Justin Tuck(cept from other side.) He is quick off the ball, stellar vs the run, is a powerfull bull rusher and can stunt as well as anyone. Personally, for a 43 team I think he is a better prospect than the guy he replaced for injury Brandon Jenkins.
                      Tank is a damn beast at DE! Can u imagine if Jenkins was healthy this year. G reat fron t 4 for the Noles. I'm impressed by LB Christian Jo nes as well. He wont be coming out this year but definitely a prospect to keep an eye on, great talent & potential!

Comment

• Golson was great last night. That says a lot about a QB. He hasn't played that well all year then in the teams biggest game against the best opponent on the road he plays great. Looked like he turned the corner last night. Im usually the biggest ND hater but I like this team and I find myself rooting for them to win. I love their Dline so much they are great to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                          It looked like his leg got ripped off his body from the knee down
                          Pretty much what happened, he tore all 4 ligaments (ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL) and broke his femur & patella as well. Absolute terrible injury and wish nothing but the best for M. Lattimore

Comment

• Great game yesterday for USC WR Marquise Lee. He had 16 catches for 345 yards and 2 TD's (469 all purpose yards). Another guy I like is UNC RB Giovani Bernard. I think he is extremely underrated and easily a top 5 RB in the nation

Comment

• Latavius Murray rb ucf. Big dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Latavius Murray rb ucf. Big dude.
                                He is a good player, very versatile for such a big guy. But, he is tall with long legs and he already tore his knee up once. Tall RBs with previous leg injuries will always be a risk. If he can stay healthy he will make an NFL team.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X