A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I barely ever see Ayers play. Titans are just not a team I chose to watch. Earl Thomas has been very good but the Seahawks do employ him in a perfect fitting role , deep Cover 1. As good as he is playing the pass ,He struggles playing the run. The Seahawks combat this problem with Kam Chancelor who is an elite run defender. I love when teams get it when building thescir defense. The Seahawks got 2 guys that compliment each other perfectly.
    Typing from mobile so the wording may come in a lil scrambled but the Seahawks may have the best safety duo in the NFL w/ Thomas & Chancelor

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      What happened to Tom Wort? Seen em in some peoples 1st rd last summer, and now u see em barley drafted..
      Forget about Tom Wort sportzfan, the guy you need to keep an eye on in the OU secondary is safety Tony Jefferson. He reminds me a bit like Earl Thomas (more physical version). Kinda surpised Jefferson doesn't get that much talk around here

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyhitter View Post
        Typing from mobile so the wording may come in a lil scrambled but the Seahawks may have the best safety duo in the NFL w/ Thomas & Chancelor
        Very beastly duo indeed.. Run Stuffing destroyer, and Bigplay making, instinctive wizard... That about sums it up..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyhitter View Post
          Forget about Tom Wort sportzfan, the guy you need to keep an eye on in the OU secondary is safety Tony Jefferson. He reminds me a bit like Earl Thomas (more physical version). Kinda surpised Jefferson doesn't get that much talk around here
          Ya, Jefferson dosen't make enough plays on the ball to be in the Same class as Earl Thomas, but hes definetly a solid S, with a good all around game..

I'm a Baccari Rambo guy myself... Rambo has the size to clobber recievers and guard TE's down teh seem and also hes very instinctive...

My fave S because of upside is ERIC REID.. His upside to me is enormous.. If he puts it all together, i think u got another Sean Taylor type S(God rest his soul)...
          Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Finally USC is using Curtis McNeal who i think is better then Silas Redd personally, and its paying off, as hes just destroying ARZ ST's defense.. Mcneal runs way harder then his size indicates...

Comment

• TJ Yeldon just screwed his team outta Nat Champ game mo st likely...
              Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-10-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• wow, i thought the Knockout blow was that Yeldon fumble, but bama has 1st and goal going for lead! What a game! McCarron coming up huge down the stretch!

Comment

• man, coming down to 4th and goal from 2!

Comment

wow, i thought the Knockout blow was that Yeldon fumble, but bama has 1st and goal going for lead! What a game! McCarron coming up huge down the stretch!
                    i spoke to soon, as McCarron throws a INT that probably seals it..

Comment

Allen Robinson WR Penn St is a 1st rder down the line, ill gurantee it!
                      he had good size, what's his long speed like though

Comment

• great game hate to see it end with that penalty though

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          he had good size, what's his long speed like though
                          Hes a first rder.. I don't care what his speed is as long as its at least a 4.55, hes a first rder.. Hes not a deep threat by any stretch, but hes a great possesion reciever, who is big and strong and can get u yac, and is a demon in the redzone.

Comment

• Louisville and Alabama no longer undefeated. Only Kansas State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Let's go Oregon Ducks and their ridiculous offense! left standing.

Comment

• notre dames starting to look like old notre dame the past couple weeks.. Here they are deep 2nd qter and its 7-3 and there giving up huge chunk yards and its kinda embaressing.. A ridiculous fumble by Atkinson and this is what happens. BC will stay in this all game, and that will make Pitt and BC playing ND close.. Pretty pathetic when ur trying to destroy teams and get into that Nat champ game..

I mean, ur giving up 28yrd runs to freaking FINCH??lol The guy is a bum! Ray Graham isn't a bum but hasen't been good this yr due to his injury last yr and what not, and he destroyed ND as well last wk.. They drive the ball fine, but they've only had 2possesions because there D stays out there, and they ended one possesion with a horrible fumble..

Comment

• Evertte Golson is really impressive.. I mean, running and throwing, he just dosen't seem like a first yr starter, underclassmen...

Comment

Working...
                                X