No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barret Jones is a guy Im looking for the Giants to draft in the first. Ive seen him as high as 15 and some out of the first. i think the giants will be drafting late in the first.He adds a load of depth as he has played everywhere on the line. The line has seen its problems this year and needs to get younger. Im not sold on Brewer or any of the backup lineman. I love what diehl has done for the Giants but the tank is running low. Oline is a major need.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
      Barret Jones is a guy Im looking for the Giants to draft in the first. Ive seen him as high as 15 and some out of the first. i think the giants will be drafting late in the first.He adds a load of depth as he has played everywhere on the line. The line has seen its problems this year and needs to get younger. Im not sold on Brewer or any of the backup lineman. I love what diehl has done for the Giants but the tank is running low. Oline is a major need.
      Barrett Jones fits like a glove seemingly into our Oline, and i also really like him.. To be honest, hes a guy i'd watch out for, and could see Jerry Reese have a ton of intrest in..

Oday Aboushi and Jake Mathews are 2 guys i think Reese will be heavily intersted in as well.. And 2 a lesser degree, Brennan Williams and Ricky Wagner.. But i got a feeling, either Mathews, B.Jones, or Aboushi could end up in Blue...

Comment

• I can't wait to watch Jordan Lynch vs Dri Archer tonight.. Jordan Lynch really should get some Heisman votes, as hes thrown for 23tds and only 4picks, while rushing for 1611yrd 16tds as well.. Thats disgusting! And if he wins tonight, he'll have only a 1pt loss to IOWA to tarnish the teams record.. Dri Archer is explosive, and i think someone takes a shot on him in first 2-3rds when he comes out... Brian Winters OT Kent St is one of my biggest Sleeper Olineman and i could see him sneak into the 3rd rd by draft time, if not the 4th-5th range for sure.. Versatile player, who i'd love to get if we don't get a OT/G type earlier.. Reminds me of TJ Lang from a couple yrs ago at E.Michigan, who went in the 4th rd to Packers, and has been productive, reliable player...

A underrated WR in this game, who i've seen for a couple yrs now, as i was a big Chandler Harnish fan as well, is Martel Moore.. Hes not overly big, but is a deep threat, and has really good hands, and is a diffrence maker.. Hes got over 1000yrds and double digit TD's all ready this season as the Huskies go 2 WR... Hes got some Mario Manningham in him, for sure... I could see him make it as a late rd, or UDF and make some noise in camp, and possibly make a team..

Obviously Stan/UCLA is tonight, but that No.Ill/ Kent St game is gonna be insane..

Comment

• Joseph Fauria vs Zach Ertz rematch tonight ladies and gentelman! Both did really well last time they faced eachother.. Fauria trying to catch the 2nd ranked TE in most draft sites, and all though it seems like a tall order, could possibly do so with a monster game , as hes been brilliant this yr.. Albeit, Ertz hasen't been losing much ground, as hes been pretty stellar himself..

Comment

• wow, Matt Barkley didn't make 1st or 2nd team ALL PAC10..lol marcus mariota and matt scott got the honors.. Pretty sad when u can't get best QB in ur own division, let alone 2nd best, and u want to be picked top 10.. Oh ya, and u got Marquis Lee, Robert Woods, Silas Redd, Khaled Holmes, Curtis McNeal, Nelson Aghular, and Xavier Grimble on ur side..lol

Comment

• Ny im too lazy to look back who you like at CB i know your a big fan of rambo at safety. just wondering as it might be time to let cwebb walk if a deal cant be restructured. A guy I think could be a stud is austin in this offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Joseph Fauria vs Zach Ertz rematch tonight ladies and gentelman! Both did really well last time they faced eachother.. Fauria trying to catch the 2nd ranked TE in most draft sites, and all though it seems like a tall order, could possibly do so with a monster game , as hes been brilliant this yr.. Albeit, Ertz hasen't been losing much ground, as hes been pretty stellar himself..
                I like Fauria, but I dont see him catching Ertz in draft status. Imho Ertz is more in competition with Efiert for the #1 TE than he is in a competition with Fauria for the #2.
                sigpic

Comment

• Giovani Bernard

What do you think of Giovani Bernard? He has had a great year at North Carolina. Way over 1,000 yards while missing 2.5 games.
                  lens19944719_13522135959_a__0[].jpg
                  Check out this video of Gio punt return to defeat NC State.
                  Check this out.
                  Last edited by RangerMgr; 11-30-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• Tyrann Mathieu is declaring for the draft.. Should we??

Comment

• Originally posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
                      Ny im too lazy to look back who you like at CB i know your a big fan of rambo at safety. just wondering as it might be time to let cwebb walk if a deal cant be restructured. A guy I think could be a stud is austin in this offense.
                      I'm a huge Jordan Poyer CB Org St fan! A playmaker with solid size and man skills... THe kid is really athletic, also played some baseball..etc Hes moved up 2 people having em right at the edge of 1st rd.. Walts buddy and Walt have em going 1st pick of 2nd rd to Jags...

I also love Xavier Rhodes Size/Potential combonation.. Jonahtan Banks and Millner can both play.. Terry Hawthorne is a guy who i like outside the top crop, as well as Leon McFadden of San Diego St.. Its a nice crop of CB this yr, in my opinion..

Notre Dames got a sleeper i like in the late rds who i think is gonna be really solid.. Bennett Jackson..

Comment

• wow, this MAC champ game is crazy! No Ill had it wrapped and then with less then 4min to go fumbled on a mishap and Kent St returned it to score there 2nd TD in 30seconds or so to tie it up and then No Ill went down and scored a TD real qucik and Kent came back and had a drive to tie it up and bring it to OT.. They both hit FG's in 1st OT and thats where were at... No Ill has really shot themselves in the foot..

Comment

• Jordan Lynch with the RUSH TD to give NO ILL a TD lead with Kent st's possesion yet to come in 2nd OT.. Jordan Lynch is freaking insane!

Comment

Whats everyone's take on Mike Gilislee RB Fla?? In fact, whats everyones take on the rb class this yr? If Eddie Lacy , Joseph Randle, Giovani Bernard, and Leveon Bell come out, to go with Steph Taylor, Montee Ball, Kenjon Barner, Jonathan Franklin, and Christine Michael, Mike Gillislee whos the best??

I'm having kind a tough time judging this yrs RB class.. I almost would want to wait and see who falls, because i think most of those guys are tough to distinguish, exactly whos the better value.. I forgot Andre Ellington, even though hes not that impressive to me...

If i had my choice, i'd probably go Eddie Lacy, Steph Taylor, Giovani Bernard, Montee Ball, Mike Gillislee,Kenjon Barner, Joseph Randle, Jonathan Franklin, Leveon Bell, Christine Michael, and Andre Ellington , in that order.. Thats just me personally.. Stephon Taylor is the most underrated RB in this class i believe, all though Jonathan Franklin is pretty underrated as well.. I do think we could use a bruiser back if we don't bring Brown back, and a guy like Eddie Lacy to go with David Wilson is mighty scary.. obviously we probably got bigger fish to fry, so RB early where Lacy would go, is probably outta the question..

RB is crazy this yr, and its not quite the class of last yr, by any stetch..
                            The underrated Jonathan Franklin flat out dismantling Stanfords defense! Just dismantling em! 15carry 173yrds 2tds! Jesus!!!lol So much for that vaunted Stanford D..lol Thats what u get for taking a team for granted becuase u beat em last wk handedly.. Morons!

Comment

The underrated Jonathan Franklin flat out dismantling Stanfords defense! Just dismantling em! 15carry 173yrds 2tds! Jesus!!!lol So much for that vaunted Stanford D..lol Thats what u get for taking a team for granted becuase u beat em last wk handedly.. Morons!
                              I dont think he is underrated anymore. I think everyone is talking about him. He runs very well and always falls forward too.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                                I dont think he is underrated anymore. I think everyone is talking about him. He runs very well and always falls forward too.
                                ya, i believe he is definetly not a underrated player anymore..lol Kinda hard after u dismantle one of the best defenses in college football...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X