No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a INT for Vatech, and a horrible interference call takes it away..lol Jesus.. It was Fuller by the way..

Comment

• All right, i'm done with this Va TEch game.. Boring, and theres just no chance that Va Tech is gonna score on offense.. Its just not happeneing.. Thers a better chance of Money falling from the sky...

Comment

• Holy crow.. Va Tech drives right down with 2 nice passes(i'm not kidding!) and then what do they do? They run on 3straight plays..lol Jesus! of course they get about 3yrds.. Not even one pass attempt? Wierd... Either way, they managed to make it a one possesion game, all though Va Tech scoring a TD is like not happening..lol

Hey Antoine Exum, good work dropping sure fire Pick 6!!!!lol Funny CB is supposedly more important and Exum is the better prospect tehn Bruce Taylor and that LB core at Va Tech, yet its the LB's who single handedly have lead both teams... hmm?

Comment

• I think Gary Nova might be playing the worst game Ive ever seen a QB play in a Bowl game

Comment

• HOLY CROW! Logan Thomas made the best throw in this game! Its about freaking time! Also, Exum obviously made up for his dropped pick 6 as well.. I got a feeling Bruce Taylors about to do something!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              I think Gary Nova might be playing the worst game Ive ever seen a QB play in a Bowl game
              ya, definetly pretty bad.. It might be the 2 worst games between teh 2..lol

Remember when that Savage and Dodd dudes actually showed promise for Rutgers? Who was Kenny Britts QB?

Comment

• Thomas and Nova are combined 25-62 277yrd 1td 2int in this one so far..

Comment

• What is Va Tech doing? All of a sudden,t he idiots stop bringing pressure? Are they that stupid?

Comment

• VA TECH RECOVERS FUMBLE!!! YAA!!!!

Comment

• jesus, Va Tech recovers fumble just inside 30, and the idiot Thomas whos so stupid it hurts, commits a terrible Intentional Grounding.. THat guy is a bafoon.. Mel Kiper is on crack if he thinks logan thomas is a 1st rd pick..

Comment

• Logan Thomas with the stupid play knocks them out of FG range

Comment

• Heres what Va Tech did with there gift wrapped fumble recovery inside 30.. They incomple pass(no chance), Ran for loss of 2, Intentional grounding, and delay of game...lol jesus!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            jesus, Va Tech recovers fumble just inside 30, and the idiot Thomas whos so stupid it hurts, commits a terrible Intentional Grounding.. THat guy is a bafoon.. Mel Kiper is on crack if he thinks logan thomas is a 1st rd pick..
                            Khaseem Greene of course

Comment

Logan Thomas with the stupid play knocks them out of FG range
                              Hes a complete idiot.. Hes done one thing well in this entire game, adn that was one single TD pass which was nice.. Other then that, hes been a idiot...

Comment

Khaseem Greene of course
                                Greene is outstanding.. If he tests well at combine, he might get into top of 2nd rd.. What a player.. I wonder if hes related to Courtney Greene, the outstanding S at RU a couple yrs ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X