Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Isnt he a true soph?
    I'm personally not sure, and almost positive regardless hes going back to schoo, but i was just curious because most think hes a 1st rder for sure next yr, so i wanted to know what some of my draft guru friends thought about em..

Comment

• The Rice Owls got themselves a QB Ladies and Gentelman!!lol Freshman Driphus Jackson is pretty darn good.. Hes got some serious Teddy Bridgewater similarities going on.. Slender kid with a nice arm, can put it on a line, and float it in there, has some arm strength, and can use his feet..

Obviously there playing Air Force, but regardless, as a freshman its impressive and hes done well any time hes gotten in with a 4td 0int coming into the bowl game...

Comment

• Who do you think wins Texas or Oregon state and TCU or Michigan state.
        ​​​

Comment

Isnt he a true soph?
          no he is a RS Soph. I did 1 video of him vs UCLA
          Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-29-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Dang Juicy, were right on with the players in the secondary.. As most on here know, i'm a huge Jordan Poyer and Baccari Rambo fan! Anthony Barr is actually going back to school..

Jordan Poyer is the 2nd best CB in this draft in my opinon, and i think its pretty close between him and Milliner.. I just Love the kid.. Baccari Rambo is the kinda saftey u draft in RD1.. Hes instinctive, makes plays, has the measurables, speed, comes from tough confrence..etc He will continue to rise as draft comes, but i don't know if he'll rise enough to get into 1st rd, but thats the kinda player, talent wise, i think he is...

I can't wait to watch JORDAN POYER in tonights bowl game against Texas.. I'll go on record right now, that he gets a INT.. Hes just that kinda player, who is big in big moments...
            hmm, I don't think Barr's made an official announcement, but if not him then with who Walts Mock has available, I'll go with Johnathan Cooper. Not a sexy pick, but every million dollar mansion needs a strong foundation

Comment

You mean best draft eligible pass rusher.
              Clowney's a freak, but the national sack leader (in his first season on defense) is no slouch himself

Comment

• I like what i saw out of Kerwynn Williams. Hes played great this year now that he got the chance to. He's a good receiver out the backfield as well.
                ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                  I like what i saw out of Kerwynn Williams. Hes played great this year now that he got the chance to. He's a good receiver out the backfield as well.
                  Ya, hes a nice little sleeper back.. I would think we'll either go ultra small but tough 3rd down change of pace guy like a Kerwyn Williams or a bigger burlier guy like Le'Veon Bell or even a Cierre Wood to comp David Wilson..

U know whos a good little back, is Curtis McNeal of USC. I woulden't mind him.. That kid runs hard and also dissapears behind Olines...

Comment

• W.Virginia is a strange team.. THey got no guts on Defense at all.. Geno Smith is a guy i'd worry about being a bust as well.. His numbers seem so good, but i've seen him do some wierd things often, as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Ya, hes a nice little sleeper back.. I would think we'll either go ultra small but tough 3rd down change of pace guy like a Kerwyn Williams or a bigger burlier guy like Le'Veon Bell or even a Cierre Wood to comp David Wilson..

U know whos a good little back, is Curtis McNeal of USC. I woulden't mind him.. That kid runs hard and also dissapears behind Olines...
                      I want a big back

Comment

• Syracuse has shut down Tavon Austin.
                        ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          I want a big back
                          What about Marcus Coker...The guy was a beast at Iowa before transfering to Stony Brook (not sure why that happened)...But regardless you could probably get the guy in the 7th round, if not UDFA...Same could be said for Michael Dyer for that matter

Comment

• Alex Okafor had a hell of a Bowl game (9 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 ff)...Im goin to have to go back to the tape on him, my initial thought was that he was a 2nd round prospect

Yeah after a little further review the guys a 1st rounder (20-32) He's got the size, athletiscm and production. This guy is probably a better option for the Giants then Ansah, he's more explosive off the snap and quicker around the edge...Eitherway I'm about 90% sure it will be one of these two guys
                            Last edited by juice33s; 12-29-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Wow, Mike Riley is a freaking moron.. How did the idiot not see the clock running down when he was in FG range to end the 1st half? The idiot was running up to spike the ball when he had a TO left and there was only 10seconds anyways.. Even if u think it was a 1st down, all u have to do is look at the clock clearly running down, adn take ur TO.. Mike Riley going with that Vaz dude is a joke as well.. Vaz is a talentless choke artist, and i seen him do the same thing in another game, it looked like Org St had, as they lead all game, adn then the guy just melted down..

Sean Mannion would of been the better choice, hands down..

Also, Markus Wheaton has the worst set of butter fingers in football.. How u can draft that dude is beyond me.. I mean, sure hes fast, but if hes dropping balls left and right, it dosen't mean anything..

Ultimate Choke job by those clowns... Oregon St will always be a 2nd rate clown school... Jordan Poyers still awesome, but why did he go to that nobody school? God it frustrates me to watch teams just play like they've never seen a field before and make poor decison after poor decison.. Mike Riely is clueless, and will never get outta corvalis.. Only place hes going is down the rankings.. U will see him at Slippery Rock before u know it..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                                Alex Okafor had a hell of a Bowl game (9 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 ff)...Im goin to have to go back to the tape on him, my initial thought was that he was a 2nd round prospect

Yeah after a little further review the guys a 1st rounder (20-32) He's got the size, athletiscm and production. This guy is probably a better option for the Giants then Ansah, he's more explosive off the snap and quicker around the edge
                                Nah, hes a beast.. Hes been a beast all yinkr.. No one on here seems to have a issue with him as our 1st rder.. I've mocked em to us a gazillion times.. I pretty much want Ogletree, Ansah, or Okafor in a perfect world.. I would have no issue with Eric Fisher, Barrett Jones, or Tyler Eifert either though..

Comment

Working...
                                X