No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy on Twitter was asking my opinion on the safeties and I said something similar. I dont see a clear cut 1st rounder but I see 6 players that could go 2nd Round. Which 1 do u chose?

I have to look into the Sheldon Richardson character concerns havent heard anything from anyone on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      A guy on Twitter was asking my opinion on the safeties and I said something similar. I dont see a clear cut 1st rounder but I see 6 players that could go 2nd Round. Which 1 do u chose?

I have to look into the Sheldon Richardson character concerns havent heard anything from anyone on that
      I think Rambo's the best playmaker of the bunch. I don't really know the details behind his character flaws, but based on talent and where you could potentially draft him, he'd be my guy

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
        Part of me really wants to like Ogletree as he's great in space and oozing with size and athletism, but another part of me thinks he plays too high and struggles to shed blocks in the running game
        Wait when the pros get ahold of him, he'll get up to around 245 & not lose any speed....If he didnt have run play issues, he'd go higher than we pick....

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          It has nothing to do with size or strength. He is very inconsistent when he needs to be physical.
          i disagree.. I've seen him be very physical, and maybe its not a consistnet part to his game yet, but hes gonna be a 1st rder for a reason, and thats because hes a game changer.. I'd bank on that guy being a stud for whoever gets em, and i think theres very little chance of him being anything but a stud in the NFL.. I've talked to a few fans of the bulldogs and they say its night and day how the defense plays when hes in there.. They say he makes a tempo changing hard hit every game, and then i read a scouting report that said the same thing.. THey said every game they've watched the guy has hit like a ton of bricks.. Just driving his body into ball carriers and leveling them..

Hes certainly not a puss who shys away from contact.. Hes smart and trys to get around blocks sometimes instead of wasting his time having to disengage.. I mean, when u have the speed he has, then why woulden't u? He dosen't need to get blocked, he can run right around big lineman which he does often..

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
            Wait when the pros get ahold of him, he'll get up to around 245 & not lose any speed....If he didnt have run play issues, he'd go higher than we pick....
            I think he just might go higher then we pick.. Its a possiblity for sure.. If we dont' grab em, i expect the bears to grab em, as a future replacement to Brian Urlacher.. Hes fast and athletic with pass play skills, and he makes game changing plays.. And he'll get the crowd in it with a smash of a hit often as well... Hes perfect for them...

Comment

• Im going to start watching college football on a more regular basis so i can know about all these players like you guys do.
              ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                Im going to start watching college football on a more regular basis so i can know about all these players like you guys do.
                Go to the Film Room page there are hundreds of videos or go to Draftbreakdown.com thats where my videos are posted

Comment

• i really have to get my own site up

Comment

• Giants out of the playoffs is like turkey out of thanksgiving...

This past season was obviously a disappointment. I have been reading up on players opinions from around the league here http://bit.ly/Xbs6JG and its obvious we need to plug some holes. Three main areas of concern include: LB, DE, DT. One of our biggest strengths is our D line and our ability to rush the passer. We need to continue to fuel that strength with this years draft, also picking up a linebacker who can make solid tackles on draws, screens, and runs up the middle.

I wouldnt mind seeing us take a wide reciever or O lineman with a later pick, but most of this offseason should be focused on the defense.

Comment

Go to the Film Room page there are hundreds of videos or go to Draftbreakdown.com thats where my videos are posted
                      Thanks
                      ​​​

Comment

• Heres my weekly mock to end a huge dissapointment of a season.. Were picking 19th overall, and actually get a 2nd rder even earlier becuase the Saints pick is gone due to infractions and the Browns used there 2nd rder in supp draft for Josh Gordon...

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- i love Ogletree and Okafor and Warmack as well , but don't know if Ogletree is gonna declare, and its pretty close between these guys anyways.. Ansahs length, potential, and body type all remind me of JPP.. I think they would make a fearsome duo at end for next 10yrs or so..

2). Dallas Thomas G/T Tennesee- A steal at this point in the draft.. Obviously youth and talent are a major need on interior of oline..

3). Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I think he'll rise past this point eventually, but for now, hes here, and i'd love to have the playmaking S on our side.. My fave S prospect.. Hes a diffrence maker, and always seems to be in the big game changing plays..

4). Travis Kelce TE Cincinatti- Now this kid is worth a 4th rd pick, over last yrs pick and former bearcat Adrien Robinson.. Hes got super skills for his size and is a great blocker.. Steal alert!

5). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- I love this kid, and is yet another player who can get pressure on the QB..

6). AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- This kid is a leader and puts it all on the field all the time.. More of a downhill player, but a very heady player who is a tad more all around player then Chase Blackburn i believe, and moves around a tad better as well.. Could be a player who becomes more then expected on next level

7). Khalid Wooten CB Nevada- Big and fast, and underrated.. A solid prospect who could be another late rd Jerry Reese steal..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Heres my weekly mock to end a huge dissapointment of a season.. Were picking 19th overall, and actually get a 2nd rder even earlier becuase the Saints pick is gone due to infractions and the Browns used there 2nd rder in supp draft for Josh Gordon...

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- i love Ogletree and Okafor and Warmack as well , but don't know if Ogletree is gonna declare, and its pretty close between these guys anyways.. Ansahs length, potential, and body type all remind me of JPP.. I think they would make a fearsome duo at end for next 10yrs or so..

2). Dallas Thomas G/T Tennesee- A steal at this point in the draft.. Obviously youth and talent are a major need on interior of oline..

3). Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I think he'll rise past this point eventually, but for now, hes here, and i'd love to have the playmaking S on our side.. My fave S prospect.. Hes a diffrence maker, and always seems to be in the big game changing plays..

4). Travis Kelce TE Cincinatti- Now this kid is worth a 4th rd pick, over last yrs pick and former bearcat Adrien Robinson.. Hes got super skills for his size and is a great blocker.. Steal alert!

5). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- I love this kid, and is yet another player who can get pressure on the QB..

6). AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- This kid is a leader and puts it all on the field all the time.. More of a downhill player, but a very heady player who is a tad more all around player then Chase Blackburn i believe, and moves around a tad better as well.. Could be a player who becomes more then expected on next level

7). Khalid Wooten CB Nevada- Big and fast, and underrated.. A solid prospect who could be another late rd Jerry Reese steal..
                          If we got those 3 players in the first 3 rounds I would be ecstatic

Comment

If we got those 3 players in the first 3 rounds I would be ecstatic
                            Ya, this would be a almost best case draft.. I'm not sure Dallas Thomas or Rambo or even Ansah will be there, but then again, all of em possibly could be as well.. Kelce and Jones could be solid contributors as well...

Comment

• Man, Tahj Boyd isn't nearly as slick with his feet as hes gonna need to be to make it in the NFL.. I watched Bennie logan catch em on a play Boyd had a running start.. Thats pathetic... Hes not good enough skilled passer to not be able to use his feet better... I woudlent' touch Geno Smith , Tahj Boyd, or Tyler Wilson in RD1.. Not saying there all gonna suck or anything, but i just don't see 1st rd talent from any of em...

Comment

• how about Eifert or Ertz.. I would love Ertz in the 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X