No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "After much deliberation," Georgia junior ILB Alec Ogletree has decided to enter the 2013 NFL Draft, according to SI's Tony Pauline.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter

Comment

• Was out most of the morning and just started watching the Capitol One Bowl. Are the Bulldogs having an off day? Is Nebraska that good? Both? Thought that the Bulldogs had all these great picks coming out but it looks like a lot of offense. Haven't see he entire game so maybe there where turnovers or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Was out most of the morning and just started watching the Capitol One Bowl. Are the Bulldogs having an off day? Is Nebraska that good? Both? Thought that the Bulldogs had all these great picks coming out but it looks like a lot of offense. Haven't see he entire game so maybe there where turnovers or something.
        Nebraska's running all over them ala Bama....Burkhead's having a hell of a game, I'm calling either New England or the Packers will draft him, they love the white guys

Comment

• It's a fun game from what I have seen. Just thought their defense was supposed to be so good with all their NFL prospects. Didn't think they would allow 31 points.

Comment

• They were without Jenkins, but Ogletree looked good. I'm starting to like him at 19. Needs to add some bulk though.

Comment

• Clowney is going to be a monster when he goes to the NFL in a couple of years.
              ​​​

Comment

• A couple? He already said he is declaring as soon as he is eligible.

Im all in for releasing every overpaid veteran on the giants, taking the 0 win season, and getting Clowney. Im half serious, btw.

Comment

• Ogletree just said he would declare for the draft. Still not particularly fond of him, especially how physical (lack there of) he is. But as a former safety with range and good dropping, he would fit well as a tampa 2 MLB.

Problem with the tampa 2, though, is that you need excellent outside linebackers too, that can step up and make tackles, giants dont have that either. Though they could add other LBs later in the draft too

Comment

• I'm interested to see how Jordan Lynch handles the FSU defense...It will go a long way in seeing what kind of NFL prospect he really is

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                      I'm interested to see how Jordan Lynch handles the FSU defense...It will go a long way in seeing what kind of NFL prospect he really is
                      He hasnt looked good. Missed a wide open WR cant run anywhere fake punt was a great call though

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        He hasnt looked good. Missed a wide open WR cant run anywhere fake punt was a great call though
                        rhett bomar lol

Comment

• Blatant PI call missed on Rhodes. Should of been first and goal from the 1

Comment

• FSU should of won this game already EJ Manuel is terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Ogletree just said he would declare for the draft. Still not particularly fond of him, especially how physical (lack there of) he is. But as a former safety with range and good dropping, he would fit well as a tampa 2 MLB.

Problem with the tampa 2, though, is that you need excellent outside linebackers too, that can step up and make tackles, giants dont have that either. Though they could add other LBs later in the draft too
                              U watch the FSU game X Rhodes holds a lot. he may be to stiff to play corner in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                U watch the FSU game X Rhodes holds a lot. he may be to stiff to play corner in the NFL
                                Yea I'm not sold on any of the early corners other than Millner. Amerson definitely is crap. The other guys I just am not sure will translate well. The mid-late round guys have better cover skills, IMO. Just not as great physically.

Comment

Working...
                                X