A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U and Slip both were saying Hosley was a much more physical CB then his size indicated last yr, when i brought up the fact the GIANTS just prooved they might covet size at the CB positon, but certainly don't hinder there picks on only that..

Can't have it both ways my friend..
    He plays bigger than his size the way he throws his body around and competes but Jayron Hosley isnt a press man corner. He is better playing off and breaking on the ball.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-04-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• speaking of Rhodes new video

Comment

• U doing that same mock u did last yr redeye with someone reppin every team and it goes 7rds? That was fun to follow along with ya..

Comment

• A super underated prospect is Leon McFadden CB San Diego St.. That kid can play and was awesome in the bowl game.. I would love landing him in rd 3.. He'd be a great fit with New York , i believe...

Micah Hyde is a guy that reminds me of a giants pick.. Every yr theres guys that feel like a certain taems type of draft pick, and i could picture Micah Hyde in RD 3 for us.. Same with Sylvester Williams..

Comment

U doing that same mock u did last yr redeye with someone reppin every team and it goes 7rds? That was fun to follow along with ya..
            Im sure I will

Comment

• Any word on Rod Sweeting from Georgia Tech on how he played recently? I wasn't able to catch their game. From the few games I saw, he looked like a decent middle round prospect.

Comment

• Jake Matthews is returning to school for the 2013 season. He wants to have a full year of tape at LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Jake Matthews is returning to school for the 2013 season. He wants to have a full year of tape at LT.
                  I don't even think Manziel needs a left tackle, he's got eyes in the back of his head

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                    I don't even think Manziel needs a left tackle, he's got eyes in the back of his head
                    We'll see when Matthews and Joeckl are both gone, how much they mean or meant to Manziel.. Its easy to say that when hes got 2of the top 10players in the country on his oline.. Thats pretty insane..

Comment

We'll see when Matthews and Joeckl are both gone, how much they mean or meant to Manziel.. Its easy to say that when hes got 2of the top 10players in the country on his oline.. Thats pretty insane..
                      Manziel might be the most elusive QB I've ever seen, the quickness, speed, agility, feel and vision are all exceptional ....That being said, I think we should enjoy this guy while we can. He's way too small to play as reckless as he does. I think his injuries will start to come fast and furious, if not in college, then when he makes its it to the NFL. I've never seen a QB hold on to the ball as long as Manziel does in the pocket, I don't even think he knows what throwing it away means and when he scrambles it seems he's always looking for ways to pick up that extra yard or two and could care less about getting down.
                      Last edited by juice33s; 01-05-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                        Manziel might be the most elusive QB I've ever seen, the quickness, speed, agility, feel and vision are all exceptional ....That being said, I think we should enjoy this guy while we can. He's way too small to play as reckless as he does. I think his injuries will start to come fast and furious, if not in college, then when he makes its it to the NFL. I've never seen a QB hold on to the ball as long as Manziel does in the pocket, I don't even think he knows what throwing it away means and when he scrambles it seems he's always looking for ways to pick up that extra yard or two and could care less about getting down.
                        Thats what i'm talking about.. U said it perfectly when u said "he holds the ball for way to long".. hes only able to do that becasue of the talent at OT he has.. Sure, hes elusive, but u could count the pressures Mathews and Joeckl have allowed basically on one hand!

Manziel is a awesome College QB, i don't know if its gonna translate, as u said..

Comment

• Ummm where did my film room thread go

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Ummm where did my film room thread go
                            I still see it. Heh would be like the french revolution around here if they took that thing away.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats what i'm talking about.. U said it perfectly when u said "he holds the ball for way to long".. hes only able to do that becasue of the talent at OT he has.. Sure, hes elusive, but u could count the pressures Mathews and Joeckl have allowed basically on one hand!

Manziel is a awesome College QB, i don't know if its gonna translate, as u said..
                              Yeah i dont think so we shall see has at most 3 more years

Comment

• RG3 knee is done .Had a feeling this would happen
                                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X