A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?

Comment

TCU strikes first on UTAH, led by TD pass from Dalton to another good looking WR Josh Boyce.. 7-0 TCU

Comment

OMG! Dwayne Harris the WR from ECU is just sickening good! Reminds me of Roddy White, being from Con USA and having some wheels and what not... There is a Freaking TOn of Talented WR's in this country...

Comment

i'm sorry, we've talked about this guy before, but Alshon Jeffery is just a Man Child! If u didn't see the 20yrd One Handed Catch against Ark, then u missed a special catch by a special player! Its to bad he has a Toad for a QB in Garcia....

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm sorry, we've talked about this guy before, but Alshon Jeffery is just a Man Child! If u didn't see the 20yrd One Handed Catch against Ark, then u missed a special catch by a special player! Its to bad he has a Toad for a QB in Garcia....
            [/quote]

That play was sick... live and in replay. He's going to make some lucky quarterback very happy.

Just imagine if he was catching passes from Mallett...

Comment

The more I watch patrick Peterson play the more he reminds me of Ike Taylor. Same kind of player physically, size, speed. Both play very physical, Peterson has looser hips and is better in transition, but they both have the same struggles in terms of playing with proper technique and position.

Peterson looks wonderful against lesser receivers where he can physically dominate them, against a guy like Julio Jones where he needs to play proper position and technique, he struggles.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                [/quote]soooo, uh, yeah...go NOLES!

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]The more I watch patrick Peterson play the more he reminds me of Ike Taylor. Same kind of player physically, size, speed. Both play very physical, Peterson has looser hips and is better in transition, but they both have the same struggles in terms of playing with proper technique and position. Peterson looks wonderful against lesser receivers where he can physically dominate them, against a guy like Julio Jones where he needs to play proper position and technique, he struggles.[/quote]He hadnt struggled with Jones before. Before this game Jones had 10 targets , 3 catches. Its not like Jones was beating him down the field it was on slants. The pass interference call on Peterson he was in wonderful position but got tangled up. He might have intercepted that ball. The thing with Peterson is everytime I see him it looks like he is getting bigger. I wonder if he sizes himself into a free safety

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]The more I watch patrick Peterson play the more he reminds me of Ike Taylor. Same kind of player physically, size, speed. Both play very physical, Peterson has looser hips and is better in transition, but they both have the same struggles in terms of playing with proper technique and position.

Peterson looks wonderful against lesser receivers where he can physically dominate them, against a guy like Julio Jones where he needs to play proper position and technique, he struggles.[/quote] i agree...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]He hadnt struggled with Jones before. Before this game Jones had 10 targets , 3 catches.[/quote]

Yea, but now they are both juniors and are probably coming out this year. You have to count how they are playing now far more than how they played as freshmen or sophmores.

And for a guy like Peterson with his speed slants should be easy for him to take away with proper technique.

I dont think he moves to FS, not with his speed and hips. Hes too valuable at CB.

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                        [/quote]Damn right- Go Noles, everyday all day. I bet the folks in your home town are still pissed about that 31-0 shutout over a month ago. BTW, change your avatar that shyt is pathetic.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                          [/quote]Damn right- Go Noles, everyday all day. I bet the folks in your home town are still pissed about that 31-0 shutout over a month ago. BTW, change your avatar that shyt is pathetic.
                          [/quote]my son is pathetic? go **** yourself and your sorry *** fsu team. i told you 10 times already i dont get pissed over college football. maybe you'll get a clue one day. I swear you sure your a giants fan cause the way you are with fsu you come across as a cowgirl fan. ******bag

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                            [/quote]btw my hometown doesnt have a football team so idk wtf your talking about

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                              [/quote]my son is pathetic? go **** yourself and your sorry *** fsu team. i told you 10 times already i dont get pissed over college football. maybe you'll get a clue one day. I swear you sure your a giants fan cause the way you are with fsu you come across as a cowgirl fan. ******bag
                              [/quote]That's what I'm talking about, get mad. If that's your son, then I apologize. I just notice you like to talk a lot of shyt about FSU football so I'm just shootin back at your responses. I can't help that I was born and raised down here in Florida and have family up north. Now you want to question if I'm a Giants fan? Seriously dude? Let me just put it to you like this. I have a cousin up in Jersey who is currently w/ the Giants and has 2 SB rings. I have another cousin up there that is married to a former Giant player. As far as the CFB talk, if you can dish out the shyt talking, be prepared to take it as well. Just sayin-

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
                                [/quote]That's what I'm talking about, get mad. If that's your son, then I apologize. I just notice you like to talk a lot of shyt about FSU football so I'm just shootin back at your responses. I can't help that I was born and raised down here in Florida and have family up north. Now you want to question if I'm a Giants fan? Seriously dude? Let me just put it to you like this. I have a cousin up in Jersey who is currently w/ the Giants and has 2 SB rings. I have another cousin up there that is married to a former Giant player. As far as the CFB talk, if you can dish out the shyt talking, be prepared to take it as well. Just sayin-
                                [/quote] U have the wierdest responses to posts ever! U really thought it nessecary to posts against someones son, because of what GREATONE said?? He didn't say anything remotley close to insulting... U rarley get the point and always have a bizzare response to posts.. U should take a Chill Pill, and stop acting so weird and rude...

Comment

Working...
                                X