No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting Oline prospect turning pro in Menelik Watson. The guy's a former D1 basketball player who breifly trained as a pro heavy weight boxer before turning his attention to football.The guy's 6'6" 320 and is bulit like a silver back gorrilla

Anyway, I think it's pretty safe to say this guy will test out as one of the, if not THE most athletic guy at his position

Check out this play against Miami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1TicBpSmM

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
      With who Walt has avaiable I'll go:
      1. Ansah
      2. Xavier Rhodes
      3. Brennan Williams
      4. Travis Kelce
      Very nice indeed.. Nothing wrong with this mock , thats for sure...

Comment

Very interesting Oline prospect turning pro in Menelik Watson. The guy's a former D1 basketball player who breifly trained as a pro heavy weight boxer before turning his attention to football.The guy's 6'6" 320 and is bulit like a silver back gorrilla

Anyway, I think it's pretty safe to say this guy will test out as one of the, if not THE most athletic guy at his position

Check out this play against Miami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1TicBpSmM
        I can't believe hes going pro.. They were talking about it during his game like it was a no brainer on his returning.. Everyones going pro this yr!!! Great draft to add picks...

Comment

With who Walt has avaiable I'll go:
          1. Ansah
          2. Xavier Rhodes
          3. Brennan Williams
          4. Travis Kelce
          The first 2 is who Id pick . I hope if they get Rhodes Fewell will let him play physical. if he sits him back in Cover 3 all game i will end up smashing my TV.
          Brennan Williams I worry about that injury and his dad doesnt like me so i dont know about that 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            The first 2 is who Id pick . I hope if they get Rhodes Fewell will let him play physical. if he sits him back in Cover 3 all game i will end up smashing my TV.
            Brennan Williams I worry about that injury and his dad doesnt like me so i dont know about that 1
            Brennan Williams was perdicted by some to be a 1st rder coming into this yr, and played pretty solidly before getting hurt.. Ur getting a guy whos got all the measurables, blocked for soon to be 1st back taken in this yrs draft, and has LT potential, even though most would have em at RT.. I'd take williams all day in RD3.. Thats serious value..

Then again, Mr.Williams might demand highlight videos of Brennan from you..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Brennan Williams was perdicted by some to be a 1st rder coming into this yr, and played pretty solidly before getting hurt.. Ur getting a guy whos got all the measurables, blocked for soon to be 1st back taken in this yrs draft, and has LT potential, even though most would have em at RT.. I'd take williams all day in RD3.. Thats serious value..

Then again, Mr.Williams might demand highlight videos of Brennan from you..lol
              I was half joking. Drafting guys that have injuries like that freak me out. Look at Tuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                I was half joking. Drafting guys that have injuries like that freak me out. Look at Tuck
                Look at Tuck? He was probably one of the best bang for buck draft picks the giants have ever had in there franchises history.. Injuries freak me out as well, but sometimes the value is just far 2 great to pass up..

Comment

• Taylor Lewan is returning to Michigan for the 2013 season. This OT class just got really thin at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    Taylor Lewan is returning to Michigan for the 2013 season. This OT class just got really thin at the top.
                    dang.. that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      Taylor Lewan is returning to Michigan for the 2013 season. This OT class just got really thin at the top.
                      Eric Fisher is loving life.. Pretty much knocks any chance of Fisher becoming our RT out the window.. Oh well, he was on my personal list, but its not the end of the world..

Comment

• is Kyle Van Noy (BYU, OLB) coming out?

Comment

• New Ogletree I put up today vs Nebraska

Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma vs A&M

Comment

• Originally posted by carter.525 View Post
                            is Kyle Van Noy (BYU, OLB) coming out?
                            No Van Noy is returning

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Look at Tuck? He was probably one of the best bang for buck draft picks the giants have ever had in there franchises history.. Injuries freak me out as well, but sometimes the value is just far 2 great to pass up..
                              Should of clarified what I meant . His shoulder injury is the same as Williams and he hasnt been the same since hurting it

Comment

• Ryan Nassib seems like a lock to me for the Bills now since they have his HC going there for the 2013 season. Look at the success that Tannehill had in Miami with his old college coach at Texas A&M. If he does go to the Bills, don't be surprised if he has a really good rookie season.

Comment

Working...
                                X