No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a tackle in space by Earl Thomas! One play before, KJ Wright stopped Julio Jones on a WR screen behind the line... Freaking love this defense! We gotta start loading up other positons, because i'm watching CB's, LB's and S's making plays for Seattle left and right! Bruce Irvin has been invisible, but these guys just keep stepping up... We gotta get some LB"s and studs in the secondary..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      I was actually going to criticize his play in this game because he has missed a bunch of tackles. then he does that. It was a bad throw but his range is so good he gets under everything
      Did u see his one on one tackle on 3rd down the following series for Atlanta? I haven't noticed many missed tackles.. Last week, he made tackle behind the line, right at the line, and others as well.. On top of the pick, and this wk , he makes a pickk, and a huge one on one tackle on key 3rd down..

Comment

• Hhaha, total choke job by Matt Ryan yet again.. Man, having QB's that are agile is freaking huge! Sean Weatherspoon had Russ Wilson dead to rights on a sack that would of basically ended Seattles chances, and Russell Wilson simply spun away from it like nothing. Hence, why LB's and S's are needed, because these big old Lineman can't get to these guys even when they crash the pocket.. There so easy to get away from...

Comment

• How can someones nick name be Matty Ice when hes such a choke artist? If i was a Atlanta fan, i'd be sick to my stomach.. How in the world did they blow this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            How can someones nick name be Matty Ice when hes such a choke artist? If i was a Atlanta fan, i'd be sick to my stomach.. How in the world did they blow this one?
            Wow, Matt Ryan answered my question..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Are there any tall physical corners in this draft? I would love to draft one.
              Watching Richard Sherman play is making me jealous.
              lol get out of here rudster :P

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Wow, Matt Ryan answered my question..lol
                Seattle defense blew that one. round of applause for that kid russell wilson, they just need 1-2 more stretch the field WR's and they will be hard to stop.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                  Seattle defense blew that one. round of applause for that kid russell wilson, they just need 1-2 more stretch the field WR's and they will be hard to stop.
                  they all ready are hard to stop.. Golden Tate is turning into a go to reciever as well.. He was huge yesterday and is finally playing to his huge potential... I think Tate is a 1000yrd WR next yr, and hes a burner...

Comment

• Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                    lol get out of here rudster :P
                    IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.K?

K. lol
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

they all ready are hard to stop.. Golden Tate is turning into a go to reciever as well.. He was huge yesterday and is finally playing to his huge potential... I think Tate is a 1000yrd WR next yr, and hes a burner...
                      nah..pete carroll blew that one,,,not kicking the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 was the difference in the game,,,also,,on that 4th and one,,,how do you not have lynch on the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        nah..pete carroll blew that one,,,not kicking the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 was the difference in the game,,,also,,on that 4th and one,,,how do you not have lynch on the field?
                        They chased points like the Giants did in Atlanta. The difference was the Seahawks didnt give up in the 2nd half.. Seahawks are #1 receiver away . They get a there own Roddy White or Julio Jones next time the outcome will be different

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          They chased points like the Giants did in Atlanta. The difference was the Seahawks didnt give up in the 2nd half.. Seahawks are #1 receiver away . They get a there own Roddy White or Julio Jones next time the outcome will be different
                          didn't need either of those guys yesterday,,just kick the field goal,,,plain and simple,,,Pete got caught over coaching.

Comment

• Going through VT Rutgers, forgot just how terrible that game was

Comment

• LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu is undergoing regular drug testing from an anonymous but certified drug testing company in an effort to show NFL teams he's clean before the 2013 Draft.

Mathieu also plans to attend the Senior Bowl to "mingle" with NFL people as he attempts to quell character concerns. Mathieu's representation promises that Tyrann will have had "32 tests" to show the NFL he's clean after alleged drug abuse at LSU. For now, Mathieu is training with former LSU teammate Patrick Peterson in Arizona. He's bulked up to 182 pounds after being listed at 175 at LSU. If Mathieu does enough to repair his image before the draft, he could be a value pick in the middle rounds.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                Re:Honeybadger...I'd take him in the 4th, but he'll be long gone. Someone is gonna reach.

Comment

Working...
                                X