Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Kevin Red**** is a freaking ox! 6ft 1in 246lber..lol That kids a unit! No wonder he gets all those TFL...
    when I see a guy like this I immediately think of greg jones,,,fair or not.

    Comment


    • Khassem greene vs VT 2012

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        Khassem greene vs VT 2012
        he looks pretty good as well,,but it so hard to predict which one of these guys excels at the next level,,it could be a 1st rounder or a 4th rounder,,like any position, you just never know.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Khassem greene vs VT 2012
          What a great tape for Greene.. What a freaking player.. Ur getting me giddy with ur videos lately..lol Jamar Taylor vs UNLV, and now Khaseem Greene bowl game! Love it redeye!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
            when I see a guy like this I immediately think of greg jones,,,fair or not.
            Nah, hes alot bigger then Greg Jones was... This guy had 18.5 TFL this past season alone, and also defneded like 5passes with a pick as well... I liked JOnes, but not as much as Red****..

            Red**** was sesnational in first practice, from what i read at Sr Bowl as well...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Nah, hes alot bigger then Greg Jones was... This guy had 18.5 TFL this past season alone, and also defneded like 5passes with a pick as well... I liked JOnes, but not as much as Red****..

              Red**** was sesnational in first practice, from what i read at Sr Bowl as well...
              2" taller , His height weight seems to be the ideal right now for LB's.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                2" taller , His height weight seems to be the ideal right now for LB's.
                Ya, i agree.. Its funny with Red****, he kinda flew under the radar and seemed like a guy like Zach Brown and Bruce Carter, that was next in line to underachieve at UNC at LB core but certainly be a worthy 3rd-4th rd LB, but then u go back and look, and the guy was a beast this past season.. Sure, he started off just averege maybe, but his season as a whole, was very very good.

                I've been saying this for wk's now, and then his measurables come out yesterday, and its like, DAMN! U put Khaseeme Greene on the outside with Red**** on Inside , and thats really a big time upgrade to the LB core...

                Comment


                • Michael Schottey ‏@Schottey
                  That sound you hear is Eric Fisher's stock rising. Hearing "top 5" and "top 3" used by scouts/media/agents

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Michael Schottey ‏@Schottey
                    That sound you hear is Eric Fisher's stock rising. Hearing "top 5" and "top 3" used by scouts/media/agents
                    Ya, Eric Fishers awesome.. I knew he wasen't getting past San Diego anyways, but now there talking about him challenging Joeckl as u said.. I have no issue with it, as i love Eric Fisher...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Nah, hes alot bigger then Greg Jones was... This guy had 18.5 TFL this past season alone, and also defneded like 5passes with a pick as well... I liked JOnes, but not as much as Red****..

                      Red**** was sesnational in first practice, from what i read at Sr Bowl as well...
                      Yep, Jones was 2-3 inches shorter.

                      People may remember that Greg Jones downfall really began at the Senior Bowl practice week where coaches felt uncomfortable with him at any LB spot. He couldnt play outside because his short arms prevented him from disengaging vs interior linemen. There were several negative comments about his play, especially when they tried to play him outside.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                        Yep, Jones was 2-3 inches shorter.

                        People may remember that Greg Jones downfall really began at the Senior Bowl practice week where coaches felt uncomfortable with him at any LB spot. He couldnt play outside because his short arms prevented him from disengaging vs interior linemen. There were several negative comments about his play, especially when they tried to play him outside.
                        And he couldnt run.

                        Red**** to me is a slightly more athletic, but less instinctive and less physical version of Brandon Spikes.
                        Last edited by slipknottin; 01-22-2013, 08:47 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          And he couldnt run.

                          Red**** to me is a slightly more athletic, but less instinctive and less physical version of Brandon Spikes.
                          More productive then Spikes though, as well.. U don't see to many MLB's making as many plays behind the line as u do Kevin Red****.. 18.5 TFL kinda jumps out at you.. I agree hes also a bit more athletic then Greg Jones...

                          Comment


                          • After missing weigh-ins, BYU DE Ezekiel Ansah measured in at 6'5 and 1/4" with a weight of 274 pounds.

                            It is very close to Ansah's listed weight at BYU of 6'6/270 pounds. If you are hoping for the next edge rushing, JPP type player, Ansah will not offer those kinds of skills. Instead the inexperienced prospects spent time at rush linebacker, end in a 4-4, end in a 3-4 and at nose tackle. His best skill is his closing speed once creating separation.

                            Source: Josh Norris on Twitter

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              More productive then Spikes though, as well.. U don't see to many MLB's making as many plays behind the line as u do Kevin Red****.. 18.5 TFL kinda jumps out at you.. I agree hes also a bit more athletic then Greg Jones...
                              Uhh... Spikes in 2007 had 16 TFL. Red**** was blitzed constantly because he is not very good moving backwards. They even played him at DE.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                Uhh... Spikes in 2007 had 16 TFL. Red**** was blitzed constantly because he is not very good moving backwards. They even played him at DE.
                                a ILB that can play DE too.. sounds like a versatile guy..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X