A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

OMG! What a play by Br.Carter chasing down Ty Taylor and getting him 1yrd shy of a 1st down on 3rd and 8.. There was no one in the picture when taylor was about 4yrds away, and carter closed the gap in no time..

Comment

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.

[/quote]

Comment

Nice Auburn, The Cowboys almost got us on that one. That seems to be the best way to kick an onsides kick

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The guy has 1 bad game and now off the bandwagon. Ive seen Amukamara get beat up by lesser receivers in a couple games this year. Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago

Comment

Oh my is Nick Fairly a beast. I wonder what team he ends up playing for. Im interested in seeing if they make him a 3-4 end. I think he could be in consideration for the Cowboys

Comment

Man AJ Green looks really light to me. I wonder if he will be able to be as effective in the NFL.

Comment

LOL that was a dirty play be Fairly there

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The guy has 1 bad game and now off the bandwagon. Ive seen Amukamara get beat up by lesser receivers in a couple games this year. Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]What does that sentence supposed to mean, I'm confused? The poster named "Neverend thought Amukamara was just as good as PP. So I posted a PP GIF supporting Pat Peterson. Maybe you can explain the sentence to me??

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.
                        [/quote]

Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude. I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post. I think it would be pretty obvious the comment wasnt directed at U.Serious issues

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude. I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post.

[/quote]Lol- You need to fill out one of these forms CORKY:

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude. I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post.

[/quote]

Whatever guy Im not going to continue arguing with or even responding to your posts anymore. U seriously have problems or just a complete **** or both either waywhy dont Upost on your own draft thread and take a walk away from this one

Comment

Update on the Clemson vs Florida State game at 8:00 pm. Christian Ponder is out due to injury and Sophomore QB E.J. Manuel will be starting in his place. I like Manuel's mobility but Ponder is a much better passer. E.J's young though and has plenty of time to develop. I just hope FSU can pull out a win tonight. Here's some highlights on EJ Manuel from last year (Freshman year): E.J. Manuel 2009 Highlights

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever guy Im not going to continue arguing with or even responding to your posts anymore. U seriously have problems or just a complete **** or both either waywhy dont Upost on your own draft thread and take a walk away from this one

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X